MESSED UP

Georgia Pov
I wake up from my dream
I can't believe that happend

I walk into brooke's room and I see her there sleep, naked , and I couldn't say I didn't make me a little wet.
Well there's only one way to make me feel better.

I stripped out of all of my clothes , except for my boxers and bra and I walked over to her and sat on her lap. She has a very serious fetus for people sitting on her lap. She instantly wrapped her arms around my waist as I straddled her. Her face looked like a mixture of sadness and I could tell that something was on her mind.

"Brooke" I say stroking her stomach

"Wha- um w-what are you doing in here" she said with her eyes a light brown color

"You seem like if something's on your mind , so tell me" I say looking into her eyes stretching on her and laying down on her stomach

" I just feel as if , I hurt you , i mean I know I hurt you physically but I know somewhere in there I hurt you mentally , that night when I hit you I thought about ending it all afterwards , I just didn't wanna see you hurt after what I did" she says playing through my bushy dreads. "And I felt as if you needed time to heal" And I sat back up straight.
"So I got me a girlfriend named Angela " And I almost choked on air

Girlfriend?

I sat up straight and I looked at her neck and stomach , just to realize that I was sitting on a comfy cushion of hickeys. I got up from her bed and stared at her in disbelief

Maybe my dream was real

NeEdeD TiMe To HeAl my ass
She was just using that as a excuse to get someone else!

"Oh" is the last thing I said to her before I lashed out of her room. I couldn't believe that she would just throw herself to somebody so quick , she didn't even bother to talk to me after that day , don't just assume I need time to heal , but no she just decided to get somebody else.

I didn't even run to Trinity or Nick's room because they weren't here , they went back to there permanent homes , but they said that they will come back at 4 and it is now 2:40. I walk into Louis room since that's the only room I haven't been in yet.

Fuck the door is locked

I so I went into the living room and just laid on the couch. Until I heard the knocks on the door, since I am pissed at this moment I didn't bother to look into the peephole and just opened the door.

"Give this to my sister and tell her to come downstairs NOW" a tall stud stood at the door , I felt like I knew her from some where , like a rapper or sum shit (a/n hint one)

"Ok don't be blowing yo breath in my face big feller" I said walking to go get Brooke and she followed.

"What did you just say" she said
Like don't y'all hate when you be getting in trouble and yo momma be like "what did you just say" like I know you heard me , you just wanna reason to slap the shit outta me .

" Yo breath smell like ass , so stop blowing it in my face" I say opening the door to Brooke's room and getting my stuff and handing her the package.

" And I'm out " I say letting Brooke's sister pass by me to get in and shutting the door.

I went into dawn's room to change , I just put on something real simple since I won't be doing nothing today , so I just put on a long white tee with some Nike basketball shorts. I walked into the restroom to do my hair until I heard yelling in Brooke's room , me being the little agent Oso I am , I slowly walk out of dawn's room until I reached Brookes door , I slowly opened it just a little so I could see what's going on and I seen nothing , just them both sleep on Brooke's bed. I decided to use this as my time to walk in and get my shoes , and I looked to see that it was only the TV that was playing all that yelling, so I cut it off and grabbed my slides. I walked back into the living room until I heard the doorbell ring again. So this time I took caution and looked through the peephole to see nick , Dawn , Louis , jazz , and trinity. I let them walk in themselves and I just sat back on the couch.