02

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒
be the bigger person. i can't, im only 5'3

CLARY WAS SITTING in the back seat of her father's police car

CLARY WAS SITTING in the back seat of her father's police car. She was looking out of the window, knowing fully well that her father kept glancing back at her numerous times. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of eye contact. She was still so angry by the fact that she was away from her home, from her family, to live with a bunch of strangers. Charlie might be her father and Bella might be her half-sister, but she barely knew them. She was four the last time she saw them and she doesn't even remember it, so, of course, she would consider them strangers.

"You look so different since the last time I saw you," Charlie said softly, glancing back at the redhead.

Clary didn't even acknowledge him as she looked down at her phone as a message from Hope popped up. She let out a small smile as she read the message.

Charlie cleared his throat. "You're mother said that it was your idea to co--"

"It was not my idea!" Clary shouted, finally turning around to stare at her father, or well, the back of his head. He jumped, startled. It was the first thing she had said anything since he picked her up at the airport. "It was not my idea to come all the way out to this rainy ass place, a place I haven't been to since I was four. It was not my idea to come live with a bunch of strangers and it certainly was not my idea to leave my family behind!" She exploded, feeling herself lose control over her wolf. Quickly, trying not to tear into Charlie, she opened up the car door and jumped out, running into the forest.

As soon as she was in the forest, away from any humans that could see her, she transformed into a brown wolf. She growled and let out a snarl in rage. She did not want to be here. She does not belong here, she belongs in Mystic Falls at the Boarding school with her own kind, not with some humans who she doesn't even know. She also certainly did not want to be in the rainiest town in the United States. And, although it has a great forest from what she can see so far, she still didn't feel at home. She didn't feel like she belonged.

"Clary!"

She could hear her father yelling for her, but she ignored him as she fastened her pace and went barreling through the forest like a bowling ball, knocking everything down in her path. She was beyond annoyed and angry. She was angry at herself for listening to Josie and thinking it was a great idea to go live with her father for a few months. Or, who knows how long she will have to stay in this boring ass town.

As she went barreling through the forest like a raging beats, Charlie was driving to his house as fast as he could, hoping that Clary was going there, but, then it occured to him that she couldn't remember where his house was or what it looked like. So, he quickly turned around and went straight to the police station, hoping to get a search party set up to find the sixteen year old.

Clary came to a stop at a cliff, overlooking the ocean. She sniffed the air, smelling something familiar, yet, not. But, at the sight of the ocean, she calmed down, getting flashbacks from when she was four, when she used to go to the beach with Charlie and her mother. It was before she found out what she was, it was before she and her mother moved to a vampire infested town, it was before Clary's life got turned upside down.

Whimpering, Clary transformed into human form, still fully dressed. She doesn't know how she can transform and still be dressed, but she doesn't care.

She sat down at the edge of the cliff with a pout on her face. She may say that she doesn't remember Charlie, but she does. But, it hurts, because he chose Renee and Bella over her and her mother. And although Charlie may love her, he still chose his ex wife everytime.

You see, Emma was just a one night stand to him. He and Renee ended up taking a break because there was too much family drama, so Charlie went out and ended up sleeping with Emma. Both of them were drunk. Emma found out she was pregnant but didn't want to tell Charlie, but when she finally got the courage, she had found out that Renee was pregnant with his child, as well.

After Clary was born, Charlie ended up finding out. He was shocked at first but he still took care of her even though Renee wasn't happy about him having another child with another woman. Renee ended up divorcing Charlie after Clary turned four. She couldn't handle it anymore. Apparently, even when Clary was a child, she still had anger problems, so when Bella ended up taking one of her Barbie dolls, Clary bit her.

Renee ended up yelling at Clary which resulted in Emma yelling at her, which got Charlie having to pick sides. He chose Renee's side over Emma's which angered her because seconds before Clary bit Bella, she had saw Bella slap her daughter. That was what started it all, but after that one small incident, Clary just kept getting more and more aggressive which was weird for a four year old to have so much anger. It was then that Emma figured out why.

Emma was a werewolf and her mother was a witch, so both of those got passed down to Clary which made her a hybrid, two different supernatural creatures. And you see, both werewolves and witches have major anger problems, so, put them together, you basically have a nuclear bomb waiting to explode. So, Emma packed her things, grabbed Clary and left. They ended up in Mystic Falls in the middle of everything.

When they arrived in Mystic Falls, there was a raging hybrid named Klaus there. He was wanting to break his curse. Weirdly enough, Clary and him bonded, even if she was only four at the time. She was only fourteen when she found out that Klaus and Elijah, his brother, killed themselves to save Hope, her best friend who is Klaus' daughter.

Huffing, Clary stood up from her seat on the edge of the cliff and turned around, sniffing the air. She could faintly smell hee father's scent, so she walked towards it. After a few minutes, she used her hearing and could hear her father talking to a few people.

As she walked into a clearing, she could see her father standing with a few people who had dogs. "What's going on?" She asked casually which made everyone turn to her with wide eyes.

She was then bombarded by Charlie who tried to pull her into a hug but she pushed him away. "Don't touch me," She spat, narrowing her green eyes at him.

"Where have you been?" He questioned with worried filled eyes. "You've been gone for two hours after literally jumping out of my car!"

She shrugged, not seeing the big deal. "I've been wandering," She casually stated, looking around at the people, finally understanding. "Oh. You were searching for me. Well, you don't have to look any more, I'm right here."

Her green eyes then landed on a set of brown ones which made her narrow her eyes. She knows those eyes. She tilted her head, clicking her tongue as she came to a realization. "Bella," She said in disgust. "Long time no see." She looked to Charlie. "I know where the house is. Peace out bitches." She put up a piece sign and swiftly turned around and walked away, not bothering to look back at Charlie and Bella who were watching her with wide eyes.

"She has not changed one bit," Bella softly stated, glancing over at Charlie who shook his head.

"No. She has. She's different," he whispered to himself as he watched his red headed daughter walk away from him. He knew his daughter had anger issues when she was only a child, but there was something different about her now. She seems more damaged and angry at the world. Something must have happened to make her this way and he really wanted to find out what it was so he could help her.

"Well, we better go before she burns down the house," Bella retorted, chuckling. She will admit that she was mean to Clary when she was a small child, but she was jealous because she always thought Charlie loved Clary more than her, but growing up, she realized that she was being jealous for no reason whatsoever. Now, she just wants to be friends with Clary and make sure that Clary is safe because she has no clue on what goes on in this town.

"You're right." Charlie chuckled lightly before both he and Bella started walking to their cars so that they can go home and get to know Clary more.