20

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
she kind, beautiful, and will be mine

"SON OF A bitch!" Lizzie shouted once she was hit in the head with a pillow harshly

Hope laughed loudly and smirked once the blonde turned to her with a scowl. "What?" She questioned, blinking her eyes innocently.

"You better not have thrown that pillow at me." Lizzie narrowed her eyes, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

Hope smiled and leaned back slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Josie looked to Clary, grimacing, waiting for a fight to break out. They both knew it was a long time coming. "Do you think they'll kill eachother?"

Clary turned to the brunette and tilted her head. ". . .no," she hesitantly answered.

Josie placed a hand over her face and looked back to Hope and her sister. She loved both girls very much, she didn't want to see them fight. "Guys. . ."

Lizzie stood up, not sparing her sister even a glance before she gripped a pillow and hit Hope upside the head harshly, making Hope fall onto the bed.

"Oh, god." Both Josie and Clary grimaced when they saw Hopes eyes glow their golden color.

Hope turned her head to the blonde and growled, her eyes narrowing.

Before Hope could pounce on Lizzie, Josie stood up from her spot, muttered a spell under her breath, and a pillow flung towards Hope, hitting her on the back of her head.

Josie sent a smile to Hope once the hybrid turned to her, but it looked more like a grimace. "Sorry..?" The young witch muttered, her eyes wide.

"Apology not accepted," Hope said before flinging a pillow at Josie who got hit in the stomach. Hope shrugged, smirking. "Sorry?" She repeated Josie who narrowed her brown eyes at the hybrid.

"I think someone is about to get killed," Clary muttered under her breath as Josie ran towards her bed, picked up a pillow and threw it at Hope.

And that is what started the pillow fight.

Lizzie flung a pillow at Clary who quickly held out her hand, stopping the pillow from hitting her, it was inches from her face.

Clary smiled and the pillow flung back to Lizzie who got knocked back by the force of the pillow hitting her. She huffed, her blonde hair blowing out of her face, and she glared at the red head.

"I hate you," Lizzie spat, holding the pillow in her hand tightly.

Clary walked over to the blonde. "No you don't." Quickly, before anyone could see or say anything, Clary grabbed the pillow from the blonde siphoner and flung it at the Josie who screamed in surprise.