08

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
thank you for making my life better

CLARY'S EYES OPENED, light hitting her in her hazel-green eyes, making her groan and want to close her eyes again, but stopped when three people stood over her, blocking the light

It took a moment for her eyes to get used to the lighting change, but once they did, she yelled in excitement.

Charlie who was downstairs, about to tell Bella about the people he invited over, when both of them froze upon hearing Clary scream. Quickly, they stumbled past eachother and ran all the way up the stairs, ending up at Clary's open door.

Both froze when they saw Clary smiling and squealing in happiness, something they have never seen before. She was hugging three girls. One with very blonde hair and bright blue eyes, a brunette with the cutest brown eyes ever, and a dirty blonde who had the biggest and sweetest smile they had ever seen. All three girls were very beautiful.

"I can't believe you're here!" Clary shouted, her smile the brightest in the room, lighting it up.

Bella and Charlie looked to eachother with soft smiles before silently leaving the girls in the room. For once, they saw Clary happy, something they have never seen her be. Those girls, whoever they were, Bella knew that it was a good thing that they were here.

"Bitch, you best believe it!" Lizzie pulled Clary into another hug, not wanting to let go of her bestfriend. Clary was the only other person in the entire Boarding School, other than her own twin sister, to love her for who she was. Clary had never swayed away from her. "I missed you so much." She pulled back, her blue eyes watery, something that made Clary frown.

"I missed you too, jerk," she retorted, trying to bring a smile to Lizzie's face, and that's exactly what happened.

"You better have." Lizzie smirked before wiping away a fallen tear, glancing around at the room, grimacing. "Your room is ugly. You really need to decorate." A thought then dawned on her. "Nevermind, because you'll be leaving here soon." She smiled at Clary, knowing that there was no way that she was ever going to like this rainy town. Mystic Falls, the Boarding School, was her home, and will always be.

Clary got situated on her bed, smiling at her best girls. God, she missed them so much and it's only been two weeks. "I love you guys so much."

"Awe, babe," Josie cooed, leaning into her side as Hope sat on the end of the bed, looking at the pictures that Clary had hung up on the wall. There was many photos of all four of them, actually, eighty percent of the photos were them. One of them made her stiffen, though. It was of all the Mikaelson's before they fell, even with Hope and Clary. They were all smiling and dressed up — they had been at a ball that Rebekah had thrown when they were really young, only about eight maybe.

"Hey, assbut," Clary called before kicking Hope off of her bed. Hope sat up on the floor, glaring at her. It was silent for a good second before they all bursted out laughing, something both Charlie and Bella could hear from their places in the kitchen.