09

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
family is always and forever

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇family is always and forever

"SO..." Hope trailed off, her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised. "Cold Ones?"

Clary clicked her tongue and kicked at the sand, a chuckle escaping her lip gloss covered lips. "They fucking sparkle?"

Lizzie snorted. "Like a disco ball?"

Josie nodded in confirmation, her lips tugging up in a smile, although, she didn't want to make fun of them. "Yeah... their skin is like marble or granite."

"And they're veggies like Stefan Salvatore?" Lizzie asked, genuinely curious. She has always been intrigued with the Salvatore's, especially one very hot Damon Salvatore.

It was no wonder that Enzo, Damon and Elena's son, was also hot with striking blue eyes and dark brown hair. And even though Damon, Elena, their son Enzo, and their daughter Jenna was human, it didn't stop them from visiting the school every once in awhile to check in on everybody.

Josie hummed, nodding her head, confirming Lizzie's thoughts. "Their eyes reflect what they eat," she said. "For those who feed on human blood, their eyes reflect a deep red, as opposed to those who drink animal blood, whose eyes will reflect a gold color just like the Cullen's." Her brown eyes, much like melted chocolate, looked out onto the beach where a group of boys were playing football.

"So, they're no danger, then?" Clary questioned, her hazel-green eyes looking out on the water, watching the waves crash up against the cliff that wasn't that far from where she and the girls stood.

"Do they have control of their bloodlust like the vampires at the school?" Hope asked, turning to Clary who shrugged.

"They didn't kill me, did they?" She rhetorically asked just as a football came flying to her head. Quickly, she turned around and caught the ball mid-air, her eyes narrowing as she saw a group of boys running over to her.

"Sorry," the youngest looking boy, his name being Seth, apologized, a cute smile on his face. His eyes glanced over the girls, his eyes widening a bit once they landed on Lizzie who blushed under his stare, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I—I apol—"

"It's fine," Clary's calm exterior freaked Hope and Josie out more than her scary nature did. Honestly, they thought that they would have to hold her back from ripping off the boys face.

The reason that Clary wasn't angry was because she saw the way Lizzie looked at the boy and how he looked at her. You would think that with someone as cute as Lizzie who had a heart of gold, boys would be lining up for her, but it wasn't true. Everyone thought the blonde haired girl was a bitch, when it reality, she is misunderstood and bipolar, making her easy to give in to anger or sadness, something no one realizes. So, to see the adoration in the boys eyes directed at Lizzie, it made Clary smile.