22

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
family above all

CLARY LOOKED DOWN at the dress that she was wearing

CLARY LOOKED DOWN at the dress that she was wearing. It was black and it clung to all her curves and it was flows from her waist and down — it went mid-thigh. She was wearing black velvet high-heels and she had her signature leather jacket on, finishing the look. It honestly looked like she was dressed for a funeral, but she didn't care because she looked hot as fuck.

She looked over at her best girls and checked them out. Josie was wearing a velvet colored dress that flowed down to her mid-thigh, as well, but it had bedazzles across the waist area, and she had black high-heels on that complimented the look. Her brown hair was curled and she had natural makeup on.

Lizzie was wearing a red dress with black sandals on — she wasn't much of a high-heel girl. Her hair was straightened and she had it pulled into a fancy looking bun with a flower in it.

Hope was wearing a purple dress that clung to all the right spots and it showed off some cleavage, but she looked absolutely breathtaking. She had high-heels on, as well, and her hair was softly curled, she didn't put much effort into it, but she looked hot and there was no denying it.

All four girls looked to each other and sighed. They didn't really want to go to the Cullen's party, but they did want to do something, and since there wasn't much to do in the small town, they decided to go ahead and go.

NOT EVEN TWENTY minutes into the party, the girls were bored as hell and regretted ever accepting the invite.

Everybody that had came to the party was people Clary didn't care about or know of, except Bella's group of friends who Clary didn't even like.

So, the four girls stood near a table and was reminiscing about their child hood and how they all became friends. Hope and Lizzie were giggling and felt stupid for hating each other for the last three years for literally no reason whatsoever. They were so glad that Clary had gotten them to become friends because now they don't seem to want to be separated. None of the girls wanted to be separated, they loved each other. They were siblings, after all.

I mean, Clary's mom had married Lizzie and Josie's dad which makes them step sister's, and Ric had basically adopted Hope, so that makes them all step sister's, something they all loved. They were sister's that were never going to leave each other's side's.

Clary frowned when she saw Bella, the Cullen's and the wolves run into a room. Her frown deepened when she saw Paul, Seth, and Embry. Did they not know that they were there?

The girl's looked to each other before rushing into the room which resulted in everybody looking to them with wide eyed.

The wolves immediately went over to their imprint's and wrapped a protective arm around them.

"Okay, what's going on?" Clary questioned as she looked around at everyone in the room, wanting to know what was so important that made them all stand in a room together. After all, wolves and vampires don't get along.

"A newborn was in your house."

Clary narrowed her eyes as she turned to Edward with a stoic expression. "Say what now?"

"You've heard about the Seattle killings, right?" The girls nodded at Carlisle. "Alice has had a vision of Victoria making a newborn army. One of which was in your house last night, going through your guy's belongings." Clary clenched her jaw and balled her hands into fists. "They'll be on their way in a week."

"So, what are we gonna have to do?" Bella questioned, her arms wrapping around her waist, worry on her face.

Clary grinned. "We're going to take them down, once and for all."