Nightmare (part 1)

Please read: for the first time I will try to write this type of story... It not had any mature content and violence because m not comfortable to write it..
M little unsure... I don't know u like it or not... But as a writer... I want to try all type of story... Please gave me your valuable opinion... And the most important... Please excuse me for my bad English...

Scene 1

Midnight..

A girl sleep on bed... Suddenly she is shaking in fear... Her eyes close and she murmur in fear...

Please... Le.... Leave me... Leave me...

She is crying... She had nightmare... One boy force himself on a girl... The girl try to push him all her might...try to save herself... But he is too strong than her... He push her on bed and ...

"Noooooo"

With a scream she got up and sit on bed...
She is sweating and breathing heavily... She is too scared... She is shaking in fear...

Suddenly the lights are on... Another girl who sleep beside her wake up...
She saw the girl is too scared...and Sweating...

She cup the girl face and make her look at her... She wipe her sweat in worry...

"What happen gauri didu... U again see the same nightmare? "

The girl ask gauri who is still in shock... She can't able to say anything..

She give her water... Gauri gulp the whole glass in one go...

After few minutes she calm herself...

"U OK didu? "

Bhavya ask gauri..

"M OK bhavya... U sleep... M sorry your sleep disturb just because of me"

Gauri told bhavya... Who see her didu with concern eyes..

"It's ok didu... U OK na? "

Gauri faintly smile and cup her little sister face... She know bhavya love her very much..

"M OK... Now u please sleep... Tomorrow is your engagement bhavya... U have to feel afresh... And not sleepy "

Gauri tell her... Bhavya smile and hold her hand...

"M OK didu... But... Why u not tell me that what kind of nightmare u had... I ask u again and again... But u always ignore... Why didu... Since last 3 year when I return from USA... I see u like this... Please tell me didu... What is bothering you"

Gauri just silent... She want to told her everything but she can't... She gave fake a smile...

"M OK bhavya... And I use to it... Please don't take tension... Sleep... Otherwise rudra scold you for your dull face"

Bhavya smile... She know her sis try to divert the topic... And she don't want to force her for anything to say.. But.. She feel pain to see her sis like this... She not smile... Not have fun with anyone... She is just silent... She smile just to show her... She is not like this before...

She place her head on her didu 's lap...

"I love you didu"

Bhavya said and sleep on her lap...

Gauri caress her hair lovingly... Kiss her head...

"I love you too "

Scene 2

After bhavya sleep... Gauri lost in her thought...

She know her sister love her so much... But... She can't tell anything to her about her past...it may be destroy her sis present...

She had this nightmare since 6 year... After that incident...

She again remember that incident and scared...
Which destroy her everything.. Her happiness... Her confidence... Her self respect... Everything...

Her parents and her sister try to know the reason... They try to take her to a psychiatrist for her nightmare but she denied... She don't want to know anyone about her past...

Since 6 years... She is suffering... Alone... Her parents force her to be marry... But... She denied...
Telling them that she want to overtake her family business... She is now the famous fashion designer GKS..

Whole two years they try to force her... But when she try to kill herself due to the pressure... They stop..

Yes... She try to kill herself... For so many times..but she always save by someone or something... But her parents know only one time when she is in home..

When rudra come with his parents to ask for bhavyas hand... She convince her parents... Because bhavya love him...

First she scared for bhavya..if he is also like him..then.... But after meet rudra she feel he is a good man.. He always make bhavya happy...

And about her marriage... She don't want to be get married... She don't want to cheat someone... She can't tell anything to her parents... They must be die after know about her past... And.. Her sister life is destroy...

So... She decide to stay silent... To suffer alone for lifetime...
She wipe her tears..

With this thought she slept...

Love you all..