arguments

Scene 1

Bhavya still hug gauri... She is crying...
Bhavya feel guilty to not see her sister sadness... Suffering...

How can someone destroyed one life just to win a challenge... Now she is angry... She want justice for her sister... She want to punished that person who destroy her sis life..

"Didu... Please don't cry... He have to be punished'

Bhavya said.

Gauri is shock.... Bhavya stood up...

"I want answer for obros... I want to know... Did rudy know everything... And he hide from me... And that OSO... I will never leave him"

Bhavya said in anger.

"Bhavya... What.... What are you saying"

Gauri ask in shock.

Bhavya wipe her tears and go towards the door...

"Where are you going bhavya"

Gauri ask.

'To question that oberois... Why they play with our emotions and life"

Bhavya reply in so much anger...
Gauri is shock and scared...

'No... No bhavya... Don't go... I don't want that monster eyes on you please"

Gauri hold bhavya's hand and pleaded...

"No didu... They have to answer"

Bhavya jerk her hand and go form there...

Gauri follow her but she sit in car and go towards OM...

Gauri sit in other car but she can't drive.... The thought that if she go to OM... She have to face ommkara... Is scared her.... Her hand is shaking... She can't hold steering...

She got up from car and took a taxi...she have to go there to save her sister.... She gather courage and go towards OM...

Scene 2

Tejvi and rekha, shankar now free from the relatives...

They are busy so they didn't notice rivya and ommru leaving...

Finally they search them but not found... They ask servants...
Servants say first ommru and then rivaya are leave... They confused and call them.... But no one receive...

Now they worried...

Scene 3

Ommru sit on floor... Omm is sobbing...

Rudy didn't understand what to do... What his brother did it's a crime and he deserve punishment... But.. He not deny the fact that his brother suffering from 6 years...

As a brother he want to support him but as a human he don't want that..

He sigh and cup omm's face..

"Bhai.. Please console yourself... What u did... It's a sin... And I don't think anyone forgave you for this"

"No... Please rudy... Don't hate me... U r the only one who is my courage.. Please don't hate me"

Omm pleaded...

"M not hating u... But... What you did it's wrong... U have to ask forgiveness or punishment to that person who is victim... U have to talk with gauri di"

Rudy said in a sad tone...

Omm just scared...

"No rudy... I have no courage to face her... How can I. ....."