the scary past(part 1)

Scene 1

The engagement is over and guests are gone... But some relative is there... tejvi and shankar, rekha busy with them...

Bhavya search for gauri but not found... She not say anything to anyone and go from there to gauri's room...

She ask one of servant and she told gauri ran hurriedly to her room... Now bhavya is tensed... She ran to gauri room..

Here rudy search for omm but he is not there... He ask tejvi but they don't know anything... Now he is scared for his bro...

He call the watchmen of OM... And he tell that omm is here and he look tensed...

Now enough for rudy... He just ran to OM... That incident which had happened in past is scared him now...

Scene 2

Bhavya reach gauri room but it's lock... She bang the door but no on open...

Now she is scared.... She use another key and open the door...
She called gauri but then she listen loud crying of gauri inside the bathroom...

"Didu.... Gauri didu... What happen... Why u crying... Please open the door"

She bang the door... But gauri continuously crying...
She use the key and open the door...
She saw gauri situation and shock..

She lay on floor under the shower and crying badly...

"Didu"

She shout and ran to her... She off the shower and pull gauri made her sit..

"Didu... What happen"

She cup her face and ask... Gauri hug her and crying...

"Bhavya.... Bhavya please save me.  He... He is back... Place save me"

Gauri say this and crying badly hug bhavya...

"Who.... Who is back didu"

Bhavya ask her worried... But gauri is crying... And too scared....

Bhavya didn't understand anything... But now she first calm her didu... Then talk with her..

She make gauri stand and come to the  room... Gauri continuously murmur...

Bhavya make her sit on bed... Gauri again hug her in fear...

"Please save me... He is back.. He... He again destroy my life... Save me please"

 Save me please"

Gauri murmur.... Bhavya had tear in her eyes to see her didu situation... She didn't understand what had happen suddenly... Few minutes before she is happy and now...

"No didu... M here... Don't worry relax... No one can touch you"

Bhavya try to calm gauri...

Scene 3