Rikara in pain....rudra find a clue..

Scene 1

Dadi and janhvi come to oberoi mention...

Ommru and tej is in hall...

"U come... What they said"

Tej ask in anger... Dadi and janhvi are silent...

"I told you mom... You are doing wrong... How can they agree for this"

Tej shout...

"They agree... Wait for some time"

Dadi said...

"Dadi please... Why u stubborn"

Rudra try to make her understand...

"U don't know anything rudra... So just silent"

Dadi said in a strict tone...

"But I know everything dadi... U only want to save your reputation... U didn't care about gauri... U didn't care about her family... U only care for your so calld reputation"

Ommkara shout at peak... He is hell angry...

"So what u want... Do u want to go jail... Do u want to distroy oberois name"

Dadi ask in anger...

"Yes... M happy if she send me jail.. M happily accept the punishment what she gave.. But I m not ready to destroy her again...it's injustice dadi"

"Shut up omm...injustice word is not suit u... I try my best to cover your mistake... And u... If u really hurt for her... Then why u destroy her life... Why u not think at that time of all this"

Omm is silent to listen dadi... His guilt eat him..

"And now when m trying to gave her a new life... U have problem"

"U not going to gave her a new life... U gave her hell... How can u imagine about this marriage dadi... She is already suffered a lot... Now I don't want to gave her more pain"

Ommkara reply with tear eyes and pain...

Dadi go near him..

"I know u are guilty... Please understand beta... This marriage gave you a chance to prove yourself... To prove her that u are change"

"I know you are emotionally blackmailing me... But m not convince dadi... Listen to me carefully... M not going to marry her... No means no... And don't try to force me"

Ommkara reply... Dadi is shock... Tej and rudy stood there silent... Because they support omm for this...

"And what if gauri agree for this"

Ommkara is shock...

"She didn't"

"She will omm... She accept this proposal soon... U just wait and watch"

Dadi reply with confidence... Omm, is shock...

"It means you pressurized her... Why u do all this dadi... No one can happy to this marriage please"

Ommkara pleaded...

"Mom... Just stop all this"

Tej said...

"Dadi... Do u have any idea what are you doing"

Rudra ask...

"I know what I m doing... It's good for all"

Dadi reply...

"I didn't agree for this ever... And it's final... Did u listen... M not going to marry her"