gauri's conditions..... ommkara in pain

Scene 1

Rikara come to the hall...
Ommkara behave normal...
While gauri behave also same... Bhavya stood with gauri and rudy stood with omm...

Suddenly rudy remember something..

"Just because of we are engaged.. Which is just a drama... "

Gauri's word... DRAMA...
Rudy is confuse... But decided to talk with omm later...

After sometimes... The party is over... Dadi invite all guest for sangeet and mehendi which is going to happen tomorrow...

All guest leave.... Then the oberois are also leave...
This time also rekha and shankar ignore omm when he took blessing from them... But he is silent...

Bhavya bid by rudy...
Gauri stay silent and look away... Omm is also didn't say anything...

Scene 2

Ommkara sit on bed... Seeing his engagement ring with tearful eyes...

"I know I deserve this pain

"I know I deserve this pain... But how can I do what you told me gauri"

He tell himself painfully... He think about what she told him at that day...

Flashback....

At garden...

"Tell me gauri... M ready to do anything for my brother"

Ommkara tell her...

"Then leave your family forever"

Gauri told him without turn to him...

Omm just shock to listen this plus confused...

"Wh.... What? "

He asked confuse...
Gauri turn to him...

"I said... Leave your family forever"

Omm just shock and silent... See his condition gauri decided to clear everything...

"U told me at hospital... That you are ready to leave everything for your brother's happiness... And now I want that... I don't want to see you around my sister and her family... I don't want your evil eyes on my sis"

"Stop it gauri... How could you say this... Bhavya is like my sister"

Ommkara reply painfully... He know gauri think that he is a character less person... But he can't tolerate her words.... He always see bhavya as her sister...

"Don't act innocent... I know who are you... And it's just my first condition...  More are left"

Gauri said...

Omm stood there and just silently see her...

"First... You have to leave your family forever... Second... You said yes for our marriage... Third... Make sure that bhavya and rudy's marriage time is one hour earlier than our... Fourth and most important....you leave the mandap before our marriage"