dadi's shocking decision

Scene 1

Omm is broken after listen gauri... But she is right...

Rudy come there but he is in deep thought...

After few minutes... Nurse call them... And said shankar is wake up...

Rivya and rekha, tejvi and rudy go inside... Omm stood outside near the door... After all this he have no courage to face Shankar..

Scene 2

All enter the room ...shankar sit on bed... He saw gauri... All stand in front of him... Gauri is scared... What will her father reaction now..

"Ga... Gauri..."

Shankar open his arm to hug his daughter... He remember everything what he hear at OM..

Gauri ran and hug him... She is crying.... Rekha, janhvi and bhavya also crying... Tej stood there silent... Rudy feel bad to see this... And omm.. Silently watch them from outside...

"Meri bacchi... M sorry... M a bad father... I didn't see your suffering.. Your pain... M sorry baccha.. "

Shankar said while crying and hug gauri tight...

"No... Dad... Don't say this"

Gauri said and hug him tight...

"M fail to protect u... M a bad father "

Shankar say this again and again..

Bhavya and rekha also hug them... The 4 hug each other and cry.. The pain is unbearable...

Janhvi go near them and try to console them..

"I... M sorry shankar... I feel ashamed to call ommkara as my son... I didn't even imagine that... That my son did this type of crime"

Tej said with join hands... He and tejvi know everything from rudy...

Shankar see him while hugging his family...

"U r free to do anything... If.... If u want then u file a case against him.. I never say a word... But please don't break bhavya and Rudy's engagement"

Tej said with pain... Though he knows ommkara have to bear the punishment but he is his son... How can he saw his son suffering..

"I am not in a conditions to say anything tej... Please leave us alone... I want to be with my daughter"

Tejvi and rudy left from there... Omm still watch them through the window...

Shankar kiss gauri forehead... She is crying...

Omm had tear in his eyes... He wipe his tears... He sigh and decide something... He leave hospital...

Scene 3

Rudy sit outside of the room and lost in thought... He didn't notice that omm is missing...

It's early morning now...

Scene 4

At police station...

"what are you saying Mr oberoi.."

"U hear me right... I.... I raped a girl... Arrest me inspector"

Ommkara confession shock the inspector... He gulp.. The business tycoon come here and request him to arrest him..

"But sir... Who's that girl... We had no affair again u... How can we....."

The inspector said..

"I told you na... Arrest me"

Ommkara said in anger...
Inspector scared to see him... But how can he arrest him... The business tycoon... The reach man... And that too without affair...