the scary past (part 2)

Scene 1

"He raped me bhavya.... He raped me"

Gauri said it loud...
Bhavya just stood up with shock...
What she just listen...

"Di.... Didu"

She stammering....

Gauri stood up and hold her shoulder... She is sobbing...

"Please bhavya.... I don't want his dirty eyes on you... I want to save you... He destroy my life... Please"

Gauri pleaded her... But... Bhavya is still in shock...
How can is this possible...
Her didu going through hell and she is unaware...

'Di.... Didu"

She hug gauri and crying... Gauri is also crying.... Both are in deep sadness...

Scene 2

"I raped a girl rudra.... I destroy her life"

Omm confess.... Rudy just dump to listen this... His brother is a rapist...
It's not possible... His brother is an ideal for him..

"No... Bhai... U... U r lying right"

Rudra ask him with heavy voice...

"No Rudy... M the criminal... I did it"

Omm stood up and say...

"I... I see that girl today... And... After that... I didn't control myself.... And... "

Omm's voice chok up...

"Who"

Just one word rudy ask.... Omm gulp his saliva... How he told him that he raped his sister in law... But... He have to say it... Before it's too late...

"Ga..... Gauri.... Bhavya's sister"

Rudy go backwards two step to listen this... Can he listen correct.... He can't digest this truth..
Omm look down in shame and tear stained face...

Scene 3

Rivya sit on bed.... Hug each other... Gauri is little calm now... But bhavya... She fight with a Strom inside her heart...
How did she fail to notice her sister suffering.... She can't imagine her pain.. But... She want to know how and when it's happen...

She broke the hug...

"Didu... Calm down... M here... Tell... Tell me... When and how it's happen.. Please"

Bhavya ask her...
But... Gauri don't want to say... She still not forget that incident... And... Never ever forget it in her whole life...

"No... I..... I can't bhavya... Please"

"Didu please... U have to... Please"

Gauri stood up...

"Don't force me bhavya"

"For my sake"

Scene 4

"Gauri di"

There is silence for sometimes...
Rudy still not believe that his brother did it...when..
But... He not avoid the fact that his brother suffer so much...
He try to kill himself many times...

He is guilty... He pushed himself in dark... He punish himself like hell...

Before think anything wrong about him... First he have to know everything...

"How... When... Where"

Rudy ask in shock... Omm look away and ready himself to say everything... It's really tough for him... But... He have to admit...