Rikara in pain...meet ajaya...

Scene 1

Gauri sit on a chair in Mumbai airport in an isolated place... In her bridal dress... She had a small bag...

She is crying... It's night time... She never ever thought in her dreams that she took this type of decision...

She don't want to leave her family... But she did...
She can't marry that person who destroy her everything..

And now just because of him... She separate from her family...
She again broken... Empty...
And now there is no one for her... Not even her family...
She crying more and more...

"I hate you bloody ommkara... Just because of you I am suffering from 6 years... I lose everything.... And now you again cheat me...I lose my family... You will never be happy in your life"

She is crying too badly... To lose her support system... Her family... Is unbearable for her...

Scene 2

The letter fall on rudy's hand...
All are totally shock to react... There is a pause for few minutes...

Omm is stood there like a rock... He didn't expect this from gauri...
He is silent...

Guests start talking about this...

"OMG... How could she do this with her family"

"May be the groom had some fault.. That's why she left"

"No... I think she ran away with her lover"

"Yes yes... You know today's girls... They didn't care about anything"

"How shameless she is... Disgusting"

"No no... Gauri is not like that... There is must be any other reason"

Guest continue their talking... Rudy come out of sense... He see omm and all are in shock.. He have to handle the situation...

He join hands in front of guests..

"I am sorry... But it's our family matter... I request you all to leave... Please"

The guest started leaving...
Now only oberois and sharmas are left... Omm couldn't react...

"Why you all silent... Please say something"

Rudy shout and all come to their shock...

"Gauri... Meri bacchi"

Shankar is breakdown... Rekha and bhavya hold him...

"How could she do this... She never thought about the family reputation... Such a shameless girl"

Dadi said.... Rekhas blood boil to listen this... She stood up and shout...

"Enough Mrs oberoi... My daughter is innocent... You all know that.. Your force my daughter for this marriage... You grandson is responsible for all this"

She pointed to omm.... Omm go two step back to listen this... Rudy ran and hold omm by his shoulder...

"Please rekha Ji... Don't say this... Omm is also suffering like gauri"

Janhvi said with tear...

"I don't care about anything... I want my daughter... And tell your son to go away in front of my eyes... Otherwise I will do something wrong... He is responsible that I lose my gauri"

Shankar said with anger and hurt...

Tear made their ways from omm's cheek...

"Just shut up shankar"