dadi come up with proposal ...what is gauri's decision

Hi frnds... U all want to complete this first...  So I wrote it.... Those who chose Bodyguard or murder don't be sad...  I update it soon...

scene 1

Dadi is all set to go sharma menation....
Omm didn't want this.... He tell it to his mother.... But she can't deny dadi....  Omm is so tensed.. He clearly saw gauris reaction on this... He is already in guillt... And now what is going to happen...

Tej is so angry to his mother decision.....
Rudy is also don't want this.. But silent... Only janhvi and dadi go Sharma mention in evening...

Scene 2

shankar is at hall with his family... Dadi and janhvi enter... Sshanker and rekha is shock...

''How was your health shankar''

Dadi ask with smile..... Rekha stood up.. Though they are not want to talk with oberois... But they didn't forget their manners...

''M OK maaji... Please sit''

Shanker reply weakly...
Janhvi and dadi sit... Gauri and bhavya go to the kitchen...

'I m here to talk about our children.. I know that what omm did it's wrong... And I know it's not the time to discuss about it.. But''

Shankar cut dadi in between...

''But... But what maaji... U r here to support your grand child...  And what ommkara did it's a crime... And m sorry majhi... I can't forgave hiim''

Dadi is worried after listen shanker...

''I know.... But think once about bhavya''

''Sorry maaji... I can't send bhavya to that house.... In Which a criminai live''

Now dadi confirm that they are not convince so easily... She have to do something....

''Then what u want Shankar... U want To distroy your daughters life... M here with a proposal... Which save both families respect and our children's life.. ''

Rekha and Shankar is confused to listen dadi..

''What type of proposal''

Rekha ask.... Janhvi rub her palm in tension... 

''Gauri and ommkara's marriage..''

Rekha and Shankar is stood up in shock... Janhvi is also stood up... There is silence for some time...

Suddenly they listen something is breaking... They see towards the sound..

Gauri stood up there in shock... The Trey of tea cups is slip from her hand and break... She just dump... She is breathing heavily... She shake in fear to imagine the marriage... That monster.. Who destroy her.... She heated the most... Dadi want to marry him with her... She not digest this.. She is in fear...

Bhavya is stood behind her shock...
She ran and hold gauri who unable to react....

''What are you saying Mrs oberoi... Are you out of your mind... U want me to gave my daughter to that person who destroy her life''

Shankar say it in loud... He is angry..

Due to highper he feel pain in his heart.... He hold his chest and sit on sofa.. Rekha hold him..
Rivya ran to him and hold him....

''Mom.. Let's go please.. It's not the right time''

Janvi said to dadi....

''No janvi.. It's the right''

''Dadi ...what are you saying''

Bhavya interrupt...

''U r not younger bhavya.. So please silent... M talking to your parents''