rikara face up

Scene 1

Bhavya drag gauri towards hall...

Omm is tensed... Rudy see this...

"What happen bhai... Why u look tensed"

Rudy ask him but he is lost somewhere...

"Bhai... Bhai"

Rudy shake him...

"Haa... haan"

Omm come out of sense...

"Where you lost... Is everything OK"

"Ye... Yes... M... M fine"

Rivya come there... Gauri is also tensed and scared...

"Omm bhaiya... This is my didu gauri... And didu it's ommkara... Rudy's elder brother"

Bhavya introduce them...

"It's your first meet right"

Rudy ask but rikara...  Just shockingly saw each other...

They not listen anything

They not listen anything.. They just look at each other without any emotions...

Just then ruvya's frnd call them...
Ruvya excuse and go towards them..

Now rikara stood face to face...
Alone... Both are not able to react... Both are dump... Like they fighting with a storm silently which is inside their heart...

"Ga ga gauri"

Ommkara said with so much difficulty...

Gauri gulp her saliva to listen him...she want to run... But fail... Her leg is just stick with the floor... Her whole body shaking in fear...

Scene 2

Suddenly she saw him come towards her with anger...

She going backwards

She going backwards... But he grab her by her waist and she bump with his chest...
He hold her face with his right hand index finger and thumb... He press his fingers hardly that gauri feel so much pain...

"What do you think... U escape from me Han.. No one can escape from ommkara... I will never leave you gauri... Never"

Gauri just shock... She is crying...

Then she realize it's her imagination...
Ommkara still stood in front of her.. Silent..

Scene 3

Ommkara just stood like a rock...

Gauri just angry on him... She slap him hardly.... Omm just close his eyes...

"Why u come here... It's not enough for you... Now what is left to destroy... I hate you... I hate you with the core of my heart... Get lost in my life... Just get lost"

Omm had tear in his eyes and lower his head in shame...

Just then he realize it's his imagination... Gauri still stood in front of him... Scared...

Scene 4

Omm and gauri still stood like a rock...

But gauri come out of her sense and go backwards while murmur something.. Still look at omm...

"No... No... Please le... Leave... Me"

Gauri murmur and ran form there...

Omm is also scared... He can't tolerate this... He just left SM...

Scene 5

Gauri go to her room and lock the door... She breathing heavily and tear flowing in her eyes like river... She is crying but too scared...

She close all the window and screen of the room... Off all the light... She feel hard to breath... She is crying now...

She go inside the bathroom and lock the door...
Then she on the shower and sit under that...

She cocooned herself... Pull close her knees to her chest... Dip her head between her knees.... And crying...

After few minutes she rub her arms harshly... Her nails dig in her arms and bleeding.... But she again and again do this... Like she want to read something from her body..

"Please save me.... Please someone save me"

Gauri scream loud... But no on listen..

She crying and lean to the floor... She is crying loudly under the shower...

Scene 6

Scene 6

Omm somehow reach OM...

He ran to his room and sit on bed... He breathing heavily... He cup his face and crying..

Then he stood up and lost somewhere...
He suddenly fall on his knees and cry loud...
He hold his head...

"M... M sorry... M sorry"

He again and again say this... He layed on floor... Hugging himself and crying badly...

After few minutes he stood up and try to catch his breath...

Then he search something in his room... Whole room is mess now but he not found that things...
He is restless...

"Where u.... hide it rudra"

He say himself in choking voice... He want to find that things...

Then he ran to Rudy's room... But not found... Now Rudy's room is mess... There is no servant today... All are at SM..

Then he went the kitchen... And search it... Finally he found a bottle from the upper shelf...

He star it for sometimes... Then he poured the tables on his left palm...

"M... M sorry rudra... I broke my promise... But.... I can't... Bear it anymore... M sorry"

He said himself and gulp handful sleeping tablets...

Thank you...