Rikara's engagement (part 2)

Scene 1

Ommru stood there... Some ladies come there...

"Beta.. Gauri is so lucky that she had you as her husband"

Lady1 said...

"Of course... And sharma's is also lucky that they have you both as their son in law"

Lady2 said... Rudy smile...

"No aunty... M lucky that she is my would be wife... She is precious"

Ommkara reply to the lady.... Rudy is shock... He observed ommkara who was busy with the ladies praising gauri...

Though his smile is fake... But his eyes say something... Whenever he said or listen gauri's name... His eyes show only love ,respect and care ...which rudy  feel himself when he saw bhavya...

"Can bhai still love gauri di"

Rudy think in his mind...

Tiya come there

( I hope you remember tiya.. She had crush on omm)

"Yes... Gauri is lucky plus too smart that she trap ommkara"

Tiya said looking at omm... Rudy again see towards omm... Because tiya said those words accusing gauri.. And he want to see omm's reply...

"Ms kapoor please... U had no rights to talk about her"

Omm reply with anger and leave from there...

(Forget about tiya please)

Rudy stood there in deep thought..

Scene 2

Finally time come... Gauri come downstairs with bhavya and other girls...

All clap for her... Rudy see her and smile...
Gauri took blessing from elders...

"U look so pretty beta"

Janhvi said and kiss her forehead... Gauri give her a fake smile...

Tej is feel ashamed due to his son's sin ... he even not look at gauri...
Gauri notice it...

"I am sorry beta... I didn't do anything for you"

Tej said in a whisper which only gauri listen...
Gauri didn't say anything...
Dadi is so happy for this marriage... Shankar and rekha is helpless.... Ruvya is support their bro-sis..

Omm see gauri just for few seconds.... And then lower his head... He don't have courage to look at her...

Gauri feel uncomfortable due to his presence... But she console herself... She didn't look at him once... She don't want to see him..

"So let's start the engagement"

Dadi said....

Rikara sit on decorated sofa...guest are around them.. Both didn't look each other... Janhvi give the ring to omm... Omm hold it but not look at gauri..