mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation.

Scene 1

Morning...

Today is mehndi and sangeet...

Rudy is restless because he still in empty hand... He not found Ajay...

"I told you Already... I want her address ASAP.... I don't want to listen your excuses... I want his address today... Do you get that"

He shouted on the detective which he hired to find ajay's address...

"Rudy"

Rudy turn and see omm stood at the door... He quickly hang up the call... Omm come near him confuse...

"U shout on whom"

"It's nothing bhai... Why you came here"

Rudy try to divert the topic... Omm smile...

"I want to talk to you"

Rudy nooded... They both sit on bed...

"Tell me bhai... What happen"

Omm hold his hand in him... He look tensed... Rudy is confuse...

"I want a promise from you"

Omm tell him....

"What promise bhai"

"That you always take care of mom, dad, dadi, bhavya and her family... Like their own son... And not like son in law"

Rudy smile to listen this... He squeeze omm's hand...

"Bhai... I made this promise myself long ago... Why you doubt on me"

"No rudy... I have no doubt on you... But..... "

Omm pause...

"But.... But what bhai... And if I forget something then you are here with me to remember my promise"

Omm's eyes was moisture to listen this... He can't say his little bro that after today, he leave him forever... He control himself and told...

"No rudy... Don't depends on me... Who knows what is fate written... So... Be ready to face and handle everything alone..."

Rudy is confuse...

"What happen bhai... Why you said this"

Omm stood up...

"Just promise me that you take care of bhavya and her family"

Rudy is confuse but he promise...
Omm smile and left from there because he know... If he stood there another minute then he breakdown...

Scene 2

Omm enter his room and lock the door....
He fall on knees and crying badly...

"I am sorry rudy *crying* I am sorry... M going leave you and my family..."