(FutaHarleyQuinn!FemReader) Crazy for you part 1

So I'm super into futas and I think Harley Quinn is cute so I wanted to dedicate a special story to her, I hope you enjoy 😉
_____________________________

Saying that Harley Quinn was and always will be a psychopath is not something anyone could deny the cops, Batman, the entirety of the Gotham underworld have come to the sound conclusion that Harley is a lunatic that is quite possibly worse then the joker.

You've have worked directly under her as her secretary, when joker was dying he figured that Harley wasn't smart enough to be able to keep appointments or literally anything paperwork related so he decided to hire you, you are in a very specific profession your job is that of a secretary pure and simple but often times it's more like your her personal assistant not because you were hired to be but because Harley quote: liked your face.

The jokers been dead and buried for years now and Harley is almost starting to go back to normal and whether that's good or bad is debatable.

After all her normal state consists of so many mood swings that everyone's scared to come to work cause the odds of you getting a kiss on the cheek for literally nothing are as likely as getting a knife in the gut for the same reason.

But those... those were dark days to be sure if Harley wasn't passed out drunk in her office she was kicking the shit out of the first poor bastard who looked at her sideways.

Your job back then not only consisted of running the entire gang but also managing Harley's crazy more then usually, going to her apartment in 1:00 AM in the morning to listen to her cry about how much she misses that raging psychopath who did nothing but hurt her in life.

During that grieving period she's started seeing you as a friend which was good especially seeing as otherwise you'd likely be dead by now for.... Who knows the perfume you wear or some shit, however that means that she'll do different crazy shit like hug you every time she made eye contact with you even if that means she hugs you 23 times a day which actually happened.

You come into work as per normal seeing all the guys loading up weapons and chatting in the small metro station that Harley claimed after the police conducted a mass raid on the old toy factory they used to hide out back then.

Harley made her home in the managers office that oversees everything in the station itself.

Directly up the steps and outside the door to her office was your desk it had a computer, phone, office supplies which SOMEBODY has been stealing to make homemade slinkies and roll them down the stairs across from your desk.

"(Y/N) come in here pleeeeeeease!" She called through her door, this happened every day she would call you into her office and ask you some questions which would inevitably devolve into random questions just vaguely related to the subject of discussion.

Today seemed different Harley seemed rather calm as per usually, usually she'd give off the vibe that if you didn't say the right thing and some unspeakable shit is going to happen to you.

Today her desk was orderly, she seemed calm and collected with her eyes focusing on you and you only, a small smile graces her lips as you enter.

"(Y/N) as you know recently I've been in a bit of a rut and I thank you for your company so.... back to work" she said making a shoo motion with her hand as she leaned down to focus on some paper work.

Leaving her office you can't help but be a little surprised, she's never that straight forward or down to business but you can't help but admire the new change in attitude but something you noticed at the time was that she was scanning you with this hungry stare in her eyes like a predator stalking her prey but never the less Harley is crazy maybe she was just being Harley Quinn.

Things started getting weird over the next few days you started getting presents at your door of your small apartment building it was clear who the presents were from on account of the extremely colorful wrapping paper that was shabbily put together.

There was no to/from note in the package and at first you were petrified it could have been a bomb or anthrax or some shit or it could have just been a gift as well.

knowing that if you called the police and it was just a gift I'd put the whole gang in jeopardy so you slowly knelt down and softly picked up the package and put your ear up against it.

There was no ticking or strange noises. Clearly not a bomb so you set it on your bed and slowly started to rip the wrapping paper and lift the lid off and low and behold the present was just that, a present.

Inside the box was a beautiful necklace with many diamonds on it there were no instructions to sell it to a fence and it actually looked pretty damn good not that you were someone who usually goes for jewelry.

You put it on and look at yourself in the mirror, it looks great on you too, You smile softly as you take a second, admiring the piece of jewelry before finally laying down in bed, unable to to wipe that goofy smile off your face.

It's a beautiful piece of jewelry but there's no way it's anything more then a friend thing you bet it was just a thing that was at the bottom of a pile and she wanted to just do something nice or like a thank you gift.

There's no way it means anything.... right....?