(Sapphire!Ruby!FemReader) Room For One More? Part 2

The next day when you came over mostly to hang out with Steven, Garnet was there and she actually gave you a kind pleasant smile as she makes a finger gun with her hand.

"Howdy, POW" she says pretending to have shot you and you fall back into the couch making the nearby Steven giggle softly as he sits up in his nook and watches crying breakfast friends.

"Steven why do you watch that show? It's.... weird...." you say as from where your at you can kinda see the screen.

He merely shrugs it off as he watches and plays with the voice changer recording the tv then playing it back in weird voice.

Garnet gently pulls you to the side and tells you that there going to unfuse so they can both get what they need while being secretive.

You nod softly knowing your secret plan with Ruby which Sapphire probably knew about anyway.

There's a flash of light and the large gems comes apart until the two gems look up at you holding hands.

"Alright Sapphire you go first I have something I need to do here first" Ruby says acting causal.

Sapphire nods and kisses Rubys cheek before she walks onto the warp pad and disappearing in a column of light, Steven watching with wide eyes.

"So uh you got any ideas for what you wanna get her?" You ask looking over at her as she paces back and forth a little faster.

"W... well.... um.... hm.... I.... I have no idea...." she says stopping looking up at you a little worried.

"Well hey let's just go to the mall and we'll go from store to store until you see something you think she'd like ok?" You ask smiling a bit trying to calm her down.

She breaths in and out slowly nodding "Yeah Alright good idea.... they have everything at the mall, this is perfect.... and I can get my clothes too..." she says having calmed down now.

You nod and lead her out of the temple a little while later, you and Ruby get into the car and drive to the mall.

"So what type of clothes are you looking for? Cause I'm thinking we could go look for those first and on the way if anything catches your eye then we'll check it out Alright?" You ask pitching your idea to ruby who nods a bit chewing her lip nervously.

You had decided to drive further from beach city as the mall in a different city is just bigger with better selection.

The mall was truly massive so much so that you had to stay by ruby so you wouldn't be separated.

"Hm.... (Y/N) should we maybe hold hands? ......As a way to stick together obviously! Not like.... yeah....." she says seeing the way it sounded only after the fact.

Nevertheless you nod a bit and take her hand leading her through the mall, you weren't particularly tall at this point but still you were taller then ruby was.

Walking through you make a pass through each of the clothing stores she said she's looking for a dress but each dress you offered made her feel confined and not nearly as combat effective.

It got to a point what you offered oversized shirts to her to act as a dress but eventually you found something she just absolutely loved.

Waiting outside of the dressing room you could hear her excitedly talking to herself "Oh Sapphires gonna love this!"

You smirk a bit when she steps up proudly with her hands on her hips in a superhero like pose wearing a short dress that might be considered slutty on most people but on Ruby's body it looks pretty decent.