(Sapphire!Ruby!FemReader) Room For One More? Part 4 [LEMON]

[YO THIS IS ALL A SEX SCENE]

You have no idea how things escalated this quickly.

You remember going to the temple to see Ruby and Sapphire when they offered to show you there room and next thing you know your faced with two small naked gems biting there lips as they stare at you.

They stand there completely naked as you stand in Sapphires room the cold chilling you, her room was a dark forest in the middle of winter, the moon full, shinning down between the branches illuminating the area beautifully.

"Your a human..." Sapphire starts "that means you'll never be able to fuse with us, which is the most intimate thing a gem is capable of...."

"S... so we decided to um.... research more on human culture and we think we've find the next best thing...." Ruby adds.

"I believe intercourse will be the most intimate activity all three of us can successfully participate in... though I'm afraid me and Ruby have yet to try this..."

"Yeah it didn't really seem right leaving you out...." Ruby says rubbing the back of her head awkwardly.

You blushed bright red as you gazed at there beautiful bodies both of them flawless in there own way.

Ruby was a bit bulky her muscles somewhat impressive but not nearly as large as some you've seen, which is good.

She has the outline of what could be abs along her tummy as she looks away nervously her hands behind her back as she chewed her lip as she exposed her body to you.

Sapphire is much different her body was far more feminine then Rubies, there not so much as a hint of muscle anywhere on her body, her body is rather curvy with an almost hourglass figure.

She stands with her hands behind her back smiling at you in such a way that despite the snow and the biting cold makes you feel warm everywhere.

In truth you were as inexperienced in the ways of sex as they were, only having watched porn in the past.

This was a rather big surprise to you as well you hadn't really picked up in this recently thought, you went out on dates frequently enough with the amount of money you made from your new job now that Steven is grown.

The only indication for this was that Ruby got a little shy with you like when you first started dating, Sapphire got a bit cuddly too, not that, that's out of place for her.

For a split second you don't know what to do, having never done this before not to mention with two people at the same time, but you find your footing.

You strip off your clothes as sexily as you could, imagining yourself as one of the chicks from the videos.

It seemed to have worked too as Ruby all but drools while watching and Sapphire gently biting her bottom lip as she watches.

Sizing them up you go for Ruby first wrapping your arms around her and pulling her close, her body giving off a slight warmth that helped with the cold.

The area immediately around Ruby had the snow melted away revealing the grass as she holds onto you tightly.

You smile as you capture her lips in a deep yet delicate kiss making sure to not overwhelm her with all this.

You have no idea what had gotten into you but they loved it that's for sure as Ruby chews her lip shyly and you both lay back on the rapidly melting snow as sapphire watches smiling waiting her turn.

You kiss and nibble along Ruby's neck making her gasp and moan ever so slightly.

You slowly work your way kissing her neck down towards her chest her tummy making sure to show appreciation to her muscled core before going down further to her dripping entrance.