(SCP-1884 AKA Karen)

(I don't know I just wanted to make this)

SCP-1884 classification: Euclid

SCP-1884 security protocols: 1884 is not to believe it is in captivity, it's holding cell should reflect its home town with D class personnel acting as the citizens, no special features or similarities are to the original inhabitants are required.

Security are to be dressed as the regions sheriffs department and are under no circumstances to break character at any point.

All Workers at any business in the simulated environment (such as restaurants, grocery stores and coffee shops) are to be research staff and all managers and said businesses are to be D class personnel.

Hidden cameras are to be placed all over 1884's residence and everything that is transmitted to the 1884's television set and social media pages are to be heavily vetted to ensure that 1884 doesn't consume any media that sends it into a blind rage.

When captured, any children located within the home are to be administered a large dosage of class D amnestics and placed in foundation run orphanages.

Description: SCP-1884 instances are women (typically in there late 30s) who at some unknown point in there lives change both physically and mentally, there hair starts to inexplicably turn blonde without the use of any dyes, they also feel the desire to change there hair to a specific hairstyle,

It has also been noted that instances of SCP-1884 start to become increasingly condescending and rude.

Instances of SCP-1884 seem to not have a brain of any kind seeming to run on a core set of instincts.

In the vast majority of instances of SCP-1884 that are married to a significant other will suddenly become extremely critical of all there flaws and will inevitably divorce them.

If there are any children in the household she will win them in the divorce and forbid the other parent any visitation rights and an exorbitant amount in alimony payments.

It is unknown what the instance will do with there child if left in there care but it is believed that given enough time the child may anger the instance sending it into a blind rage.

The instance will, at least once a week go about it's day and find issue with it's service, wether it be an order at a coffee shop be incorrect or the tone of the server at a restaurant be subpar she will promptly request to see the manage of the establishment.

When the manager arrives it will demand that the employee be fired on the spot, if the manage refuses it will enter a rage and quite literally pull the managers head off before calming down.

During fits of rage the instances seem to multiply there strength tenfold able to bend the bars of a cage or throw cars with minimal effort.

Once in a fit of rage it seems there is nothing that can calm it down or sedate it, the only thing that can be done is wait for it to calm down on it's own.

Instances doesn't seem to notice the differences to the people around it but will note the absence of other citizens of the town.

It has been observed that instances of SCP-1884 can be greatly offended by normal media consumption through television and media.

It does however approve or seem to approve of "wholesome Christian values" and will smile, if only a little when watching it.

Should the SCP be exposed to any such media that would offend it, it will go into a rage however it differs from the one that it goes into when refused by managers.

It will go out and seem to judge by their apperence whether or not they would find enjoyment in such media and will savagely attack them calling them such things as "sluts" "whores" "pervert" "limpdick" and other such slurs.

Under no circumstances can subjects be allowed to escape, in the event of a break out deadly force is authorized though it's incredibly difficult.

During the transformation into an instance of SCP-1884 she will cease most bodily functions, instances do not seem to need to eat, sleep or even breath.

Testing has been prohibited.

(I honestly don't know why, I just wanted to make this abomination so here you go)