(ExOverwatchFemOC!Widowmaker) Step into my parlor part 2

As time went on the feeling of being watched grew and blossomed, I hardly got a wink of sleep anymore.

It could have been paranoia mixed with lack of sleep but I could swear I heard the floorboards creaking around my flat at night right when I'm about to sleep.

I'm far far too afraid to move though, I saw what this mystery person is capable of and if I led on that I knew I could have been next.

The light of day was my only safety, knowing that during the day with people around I was more protected but that only helped so much.

I had recently gotten a job at a tech company as part of there R&D department and I was coming home after my first day at work it was such a busy day I had actually forgot the events of weeks prior.

I didn't get the sense of being watched as I walked down the street towards my building or into the lobby or up the stairs or even outside my door.

I unlocked my front door walked into the dark apartment and locked the door behind me and I was hit by a deeply unnerving presence, foreign and unwelcome in its entirety.

The apartment was dark the only source of light coming in through the windows but it was enough to cast a faint light of the figure of a woman sitting in my favorite chair with her legs crossed watching me.

"Welcome home ma chérie" she said, her voice as smooth as silk yet the thick French accent and kind words did nothing to stop the feeling of dread deep inside me.

She was the shooter, she had to be, my heart raced as I broke out into a sweat as I backed up into the door, I was too clouded by fear to run or fight or even say anything.

Her lips curled into an amused smirk as she uncrossed her legs and stood up, even at this distance she was taller then me, I could hardly make out anything about her as the only thing I could see was her silhouette against the moon.

She sauntered over to me like a lion approaching a wounded gazelle, with each step she took I grew more panicked.

As she grew nearer and nearer more of the aspects of her were made clearer. She was wearing some kind of skin tight jump suit.

Her body was curvy to say the least and she was tall, very tall. Only adding to her fear inducing presence.

she cupped my chin softly in between her thumb and index finger, she looked down into my eyes, her eyes yellow and glowing ever so softly, she was wearing a visor wiu multiple holes on it.

"Mon amour, there's no need to be frightened, the bad people are dead and gone now, I saw to it personally" she said her lips curling into a full smile, something I had passed off as a insomnia induced hallucination was that her skin was blue, like she had been left out in the Arctic for weeks.

"Of course we'll need to get you out of this... filth..." she said taking a small look around my apartment.

"Your bags are already packed my dear, you stay here and I shall return with them"
she said with what looked like a genuine smile on her face which for some reason I felt was rare.

She waltzed out of the room towards presumably my room and for some strange reason every instinct that told me to run was dead and gone so I shyly creeped over to the couch and sat down waiting nervously.

As I was waiting I noticed that the supposed bags that she was getting her sitting in between the shake she was sitting in and the couch then she walked out of the hallways which led to my room with a pleasant smile on her face.

"You didn't run, as well behaved as I had predicted" she said softly patting my head as she reached down to grab the two bags that were hidden in between the furniture.

While her hands her full she did bend her forearm up a bit and raising an eyebrow offering me a hand and I shyly took it, wrapping my arms around hers as she carried my bags.

We went up to the roof rather then go to the street below and when I look at her confused in the distance I saw what looked to be an aircraft of some kind.

It got nearer and nearer until finally it was overhead it's lights shining down onto us and as it lowered to the ground she held my arm close as if protectively until it finally reach led the ground, the door platform was lowered slowly as she moved forward putting my bags in the ship before holding out her hand for me which I took.

The door closed and we flew off into the night sky, that was weeks ago... I still see on the tv news reports about strange lights over the city and a young Miranda Sinclair was found missing that same night.

The search for me is ongoing but I get the sense that they'll never find me, not even I know where I am, I'm kept in a high scale apartment alone all day, with nothing to do but do chores and wait for her to come home.

She is both my warden and my guardian, she loves me with everything she has which makes the situation more comfortable, she treats me like a queen and does whatever I say.

If I ask for something it will be in my hands the next day no matter how hard it seems to be to find she finds a way to get it.

I don't hate her whatsoever, she's kind to me and only ever asks for my love in return for everything she's given me.

Lately it seems she's been wanting a little more then romance though, when she gets ready to leave for work she walk up behind me when I'm doing whatever I may be doing, wraps her arms around my stomach lightly and kisses my neck before whispering in my ear "be good today" before she lets me go and walks out the door.

As a matter of fact I've even been wanting a little more then romance but I have no idea how to initiate that whatsoever, I've actually never been with a woman before but even still....

I'm sure she has something planned....