(Garnet!FemGemReader) Stronger Together Part 1

You are a Gem far from home, you once lived on the great Gem home world but something went wrong....

You are an Oriental Jade your purpose on home world was to look into possible solutions using your ability.

You have the ability that you are able to use in the event of a situation that would require your diamonds attention, it's the ability to look into alternate time lines and different universes, you take yourself to universes similar to your own bu...

You have the ability that you are able to use in the event of a situation that would require your diamonds attention, it's the ability to look into alternate time lines and different universes, you take yourself to universes similar to your own but in which you are a diamond, or a bystander or the person causing a problem so that you may look at a situation from all angles to provide the best solution.

In essence your ability was to simulate scenarios in your mind to look at an issue from all angels and through trail and error find the best outcome.

So when the rebel Rose Quartz Shattered Pink diamond you were tasked to find out what the situation requires.

It took you several days of meditating before you left the thinking chamber to provide guidance as to what to do.

You had come to the conclusion that the best course of action would be to cease all conflicts with the rebel's and leave the planet of earth alone as that's all there concerned with.

Neither yellow diamond nor blue diamond appreciated your input and you were labeled a rebel sympathizer and sent to be shattered.

The amethysts led you to a wrap pad to take you to your execution, there was nothing you could do no matter what you tried it would have ended with you being shattered on the spot.

However when you all stepped onto the warp pad something went wrong, the warp pad beam inside the warpping dimension was unstable and sent all three of you flying across the inky blackness you were able to reach a different beam before it was too late, the two amethysts were not so lucky though....

you poofed from the pressure of the space outside of the warp beams, it was like this for a very very long time you lost track of how long it's impossible to tell here.

when you reformed you were in a strange land, there was small green spikes all across the land.

you were laying under what looked like an overgrown version of these green spikes, there is a large pool of blue water to your left as you were right on the shore.

You slowly rise to your feet and you look around slowly the small green spikes do not seem to cause issue as it flattens under my feet.

you start walking, looking around the planet being extremely colorful and vibrant the atmosphere looking nothing like that of home world as this is a beautiful shade of blue similar to the large body of water that I cannot see the end of.

There is also sand along the shore, at least the body's of water on this planet are consistent with that of home worlds.

You eventually found a large hill with an overgrown spike but it wasn't green, it was pink, you walked up the hill and you sat down admiring its beauty, you closed my eyes and started to meditate it always helped me think during times of crisis.

Suddenly you heard a voice.

"Hello! My name is Steven! What's your name?"

Your eyes snapped open and you looked at the origin of the noise and your suspicions were confirmed when you see standing before you is a human, where a pink shirt and yellow star on it, you were personally interested in humans so you studied the codexes and reports made by exploratory teams to earth who observed the humans and soundly concluded that they are not worthy of being your peers.

"Uh.... hello Steven.... I am Oriental Jade...." You say eyeing him suspiciously as you slowly rise to your feet making sure not to make any sudden movements.

"Hm.... that's a pretty big name... mind if I call you Jade?" The small human asked tilting his head to the side.

"No I suppose that's fine..." You say slowly starting to calm down remembering that humans aren't able to generate weapons the same way gems are able to.

"Hm.... hey are you a gem?" He asks tilting his head again giving me a quizzical look, you sigh knowing there's no way you could pass yourself off as human.

"Yes..... I am...." You say expecting him to run but he doesn't.

"Oh! I should Introduce you to the others!" He says holding out a hand for you with a bright smile on his face.

"Ok then.... lead me to them...." You say assuming you'll be brought to a warp hub.

You didn't want to be shattered but that's what the diamonds demanded of me and as a Oriental Jade You had to lead by example to the others that the diamonds judgment are absolute.

He took my hand and led you down the hill and a little ways through the forest back to a town with various different humans walking about.

"Hm.... Steven.... where are these other gems....?" you ask looking around at the strange sights of human architecture.

"Oh there at my house there's garnet pearl amethyst peridot and um.... well that's it" he says chuckling awkwardly as he keeps walk.

You get a strange feeling about this as you walk out onto the beach and you look up at the large statue of a gem temple above us.

"Steven.... what planet is this....?" you ask the feeling getting worse.

"Earth" He says as he leads you up the steps but you pull away and back away from him.

"Your one of the crystal gems aren't you..... all the reports stated in rose Quartz army there was a garnet a pearl and an amethyst..."

Suddenly out from the door of the house built into the cliff comes the crystal gems all of them ready to battle.

You step back fearfully as they jump down from the balcony launching you into combat, the pearl flanks left as the garnet charges head on, the amethyst keeping her distance.

You only barely leap out of the way of the pearls attacks and avoiding the whip that try's to wrap around your ankle.

The garnet anticipated this and stays on you, you see her charging towards you, you've heard of what the crystal gems do, to have come so far just to be shattered by the same rebels you were accused of supporting.

The fear and anger awaken something inside you and suddenly you put out your hands and unleash a mighty gust of wind.

The unrelenting force of the blast makes the gem fusion stumble a bit and have to steady herself and you feel the wind flowing around you, the sand kicking around to create a sand storm of sorts.

It was just you and her now, you felt compelled to run away but you have your doubts that you'd make it very far.

She rushes forward again ready to strike when you summon up as much power as you can and you release a steady wave of force pushing her back, she digs her feet in before she gets very far and slowly advances.

You know if you break your concentration even for a second you might lose the power and it would be all over.

The determined, struggling look on her face shifts a bit as she gets close and she looks at you confused for a second.

You take this opportunity to give it your all and you push her away into the sandy cloud around you and you take off in a random direction hoping to get away.

You escaped through town running as fast as you could hoping they wouldn't come after you and you take off into the forest trying to make as much distance between you and the gems as you could.