(AhsokaTano!FemCloneOC) Yes General part 2

Out from behind the trees comes a big angry ugly looking thing.

It was at least 12 feet tall giant arms with multiple tendrils coming from its back, large body and two large stumps that some how pass for feet.

One of the large tendrils grip Sixer waving his panicking frame around as we start to open fire, it seems to care about us as much as I'd care about a fly buzzing around my head.

The general rushes forward slashing across its stomach making it tilt its head back and let out a bone chilling screech as one of its many tendrils go flying wildly knocking away Scout who was lining up a shot on its eye.

Luckily it's blind swings didn't hit anyone else but it was only a few of us left and this thing refused to let go of Sixer as we continue to open fire at this thing but the only one who's so much as irritating it is the Jedi who's only able to make quick hit and run swings.

The tendril holding Sixer throws him at Ashoka who dodges but while checking to see if he's ok she's smacked hard sending her flying into the distance as Scout come running back ordering me to go help the general who looked to have taken a bad hit from the large tentacle.

I haul ass into the bushes looking for her calling her name while occasionally looking back to see if I'm needed.

I make it to a clearing thats up against the face of a cliff, multiple large boulders dot the clearing which presumably originate from the cliff and crumpled up as the foot of one of these boulders was the Jedi clutching her leg cringing in pain.

Running over to her I kneel next to her examining the wound, it's broken for sure her thigh swelling up like balloon.

She cringes in pain as she tried to move it "damn... trooper... I need your help... maintain the perimeter while I patch this up" she said her voice holding an undertone if pain as she looks up at me.

"Yes sir I'll hold keep a lookout" I say nodding as I hold up my blaster slowly scanning the forest in the distance I can hear faint sounds of blasters and that same animalistic shrieking.

The general reaches down and starts to hold her hands a few inches from her leg, presumably using the force to heal herself.

I survey over the tree line slowly looking for rustling bushes or faint growls, then I hear rumbling from the mountain and turn around my eyes widening when I find the source.

About twenty feet up the mountain comes a pack of Taxym no less  then eight of them.

One of them on there own is easy enough to put down but then again that's why they roam in packs

One of them on there own is easy enough to put down but then again that's why they roam in packs... it was thought they only lived on Gionosis in the more barren wastes of the planet.

They start climbing down the mountain hungry for there next meal, I quickly start to fire doing my best to kill them before reaching the ground.

They slobber and snarl as there sharp talon like nail dug into the mountain helping them climb down the steep terrain with ease.

I fire again and again while the general closes her eyes, focusing on her leg.

I manage to hit one or two of them making them loose there balance and they fall to there deaths leaving six one of them jumps from halfway between there cavern and the ground opening it's jaws preparing to attack from above.

I back up quickly firing my blaster at them hitting it in the stomach, a known weakness in there natural armor.

It falls to the ground motionless now I'm surrounded by the five remains as they circle us slowly growling as they watch us intently.

One charges at me which I narrowly dodge and in charging it ran straight into one of the many boulders scattered around the clearing dazing it which I kick over onto its side shooting it repeatedly.

Two attack me at once one jumping up high to latch onto me and the other attempting to charge my legs like a battering ram.

I pick my foot up and bring it down hard when one of them charges making its head burrow into the earth its momentum snapping its neck.

Meanwhile I crouch down firing into the soft stomach of the blood thirsty creature diving at me leaving me sparring off against the final two.

There considerably larger then the previous six they must be the Alpha and the matriarch.

The alpha rears back on its hind legs and lets out a thunderous roar, while I go to fire my bolts simply bounce off, it seems it's natural armor has wrapped all the way around the body.

It runs at my charging and pounces which I narrowly dodge as it turns around quickly before going back to running only barley letting me get away.

I get an idea as I back up firing at it to provoke it and as it runs at me far more aggressive then the others it dives at me opening its jaws wide it's jagged teeth eager to sink into us.

I take this moment of opportunity I take aim and fire and luckily I manage to land a shot right down the beasts throat making it limp however what I didn't account for was the fact that once it's dead it's momentum would not cease.

It's huge carcass pins me down onto the ground while the very live body of the matriarch stalks over, having known that eventually the alpha would end up dead and she could swoop in for the kill.

Critters are smarter then we give them, not smart enough though because as she got closer and opened her mouth for the killing blow a green lightsaber plunged into her side ending her.

I look to see my savor as the body of the alpha is lifted up off me and thrown to the side a bit and I see the general standing there smirking.

"You ok Oddball? She said giving me a radiant smile which made me thankful for my helmet which hid my blush.

"Yeah... I'm fine boss.... just took a fall is all..." I said picking up my blaster and cradling it as normal.

"We should get back to the others they need us" I say starting to take off running but the Jedi holds a solemn look in her face.

I reach the part of the dense forest we were fight and I raise my blaster ready to fire but... there was no monster there.... no clones either.... just pools of blood and empty armor....

"Oh my god..... I.... I.... I think I'm going to be sick...." I say my stomach turning over as I start to gag, even through the air filters built into the helmets we wear the smell crept in.

I feel the general out her hand on my shoulder comfortingly "They were good men....." she said her voice over shadowed by sadness.

"We should go... master Plo needs us..." she said and I nodded as we slowly walked through the carnage created by the creature and back into the forest making our way to the battle zone, we were meant to be reinforcements but we were all dead.... my brothers lie dead along this god forsaken planet....

Some reinforcements...