(Sapphire!Ruby!FemReader) Room For One More? Part 3

The next week or two were awfully strange, you rarely saw Garnet when you were at Stevens place it was always Ruby and Sapphire, and after the kiss during there "date night" they've been getting awful comfortable with you.

Often times when your sitting on the couch they'd sandwich you between them occasionally Sapphire would put a hand on your leg and look up a you smiling a bit.

Ruby seemed a little more nervous about there advances and shyed away from outright flirting like Sapphire did more like showing off.

Ruby was all to happy to help you move the piano out of Stevens place when you finally got around to doing it, even though Garnet could do it she insisted that she do it.

To be honest it was kinda working, sometimes you'd come to Stevens place just to hang out with Ruby and Sapphire.

You were a little nervous about confrontation cause you were admittedly afraid they'd stop if you made it clear you knew what they were doing.

Or at least you thought you knew what they were doing, that's another thing, it's been made clear several times over that there currently in a relationship with themselves, so it made it hard to believe that they'd suddenly just decide to add you in.

To be honest you kinda liked being the center of there attention, it was nice to be wanted.

One day you decided to go up to your favorite thinking spot in beach city, it was out by the barn that you had used for Stevens party and it was the largest hill in the area, it was night out but the moon illuminated things beautifully.

You had good reason to be here, the Ruby and Sapphire situation had been at the forefront of your thinking sense the kiss.

The more you thought about it you didn't know how you felt, Sure being in a relationship with two cute gems was fun but that was even assuming this was sexual in nature.

Garnet herself has never been good with social situations and seeing as Ruby and Sapphire make Garnet it could make sense that they are simply being friendly and are going a bit too far with it.

Though yet again it's all very suspicious you can't bring this up with the gems to see if this is a gem thing cause if it not then there kinda exposed.

As your lost in your thoughts while staring at the many stars you feel the presence of two new star watchers next to you, there so quiet you almost didn't notice there arrival.

You don't have to look to see who they are you just stare up at the stars waiting for one of them to speak.

"We do care about you... you know.... I know Garnet can seem a little distant...." Ruby says her voice laced with nervousness.

"It is beautiful up here... I can see why you'd come here so frequently.... solitude helps me think as well..." Sapphire adds not acknowledging what ruby said.

"It's strange to think that the world you came from... where all of you came from is just that little drop of light..."

Sapphire nods softly as Ruby twiddles her fingers not really knowing what to add.

Sapphire sits up and you do as well, she seems very serious now.

"I know why your up here.... I apologize for our erratic behavior... just as Ruby said we do care for you a great deal.... we just... don't know what to do with our feelings...."

Ruby nods shyly the grass under her starting to burn black and flatten against the hill.

"Well... first... let's just tell eachother how we feel and work from there...?" You offer just trying to clear up this situation.