(FutaHarleyQuinn!FemReader) Crazy for you part 2

You had brushed it off you told yourself that your not the kind of person that Harley Quinn falls for enough to buy them expensive jewelry so you rationalized that this was just a thank you gift for being a friendly during those dark times.

You arrived at work sitting down at your desk starting to working on some paperwork that you needed to have Harley sign off on.

Harley was fairly lax when it came to coming in and out of her office as long as it was either important or entertaining she didn't mind.

You walk into her office and take a quick look around, Harley's pet hyenas Bud and Lue were asleep in the corner, there used to your scent so they don't charge you like they would anyone else.

There's a large bed in the corner against the wall opposite of the business area of the room where there were large windows that looked over the main area directly.

across from the windows nearby was a desk with papers stacked neatly on it with a comfort looking desk chair with some rips with stuffing falling out.

One thing you had noticed was that there was no Harley to be found. Which was odd sense this room doubled as her room and office.

You feel too surprisingly strong arms coil themselves around you and the body of someone pressed into your back.

It wasn't hard to assume it was Harley herself, especially sense she hummed in satisfaction as she looked down to your neck at the same piece of jewelry she had gifted you the night previously.

"Like the necklace I sent you puddin~?" You hear her say as she lays her head on your shoulder, looking down at the necklace and by doing so my chest as well.

"Y... yes ma'm... it's really pretty.... You say stuttering softly as you feel her arms around my stomach tighten slightly yet gently.

"Mmmm.. well I know what my friends like~" she said, the way she said friends subtly implied that she had more to say on the subject but before you could question it she let go and turned her attention towards the papers you were gonna give her.

"Oooooo a gift for me~?" She said excitedly even though you both knew that it was purely business related, at the time you continued to rationalize it all by saying she's always been like this but the truth was you was just being naive.

"Y... yes ma'm I need you to sign these for me" you said still a little rattled by being held in such an intimate manner earlier.

"Well anything for my little model~" she said giggling taking the papers from your hands and starting to sign off on them obviously not reading anything you wrote which honestly isn't that new for her.

She smirks noticing your light blush, the thing that was so unnerving about Harley was never her looks which frankly her kinda hot or her wild nature it was more the fact that she could read people like a book she sometimes knew what you were thinking before you did so it's not a big leap that she'd be able to notice the blush.

"You like that name huh puddin? I'll be sure to remember that~" her painted lips curl into an almost wicked smile as you knew this was your cue to leave the room.

Leaving the room blushing bright red you were always a shy sort, the littlest things could set you off, that very thing could have been what attracted her to you so strongly.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful other then the close encounter with your boss which honestly plagued your mind constantly her arms wrapped around you her head nuzzling you... ok so you may have had a small teeny tiny crush on Harley...