𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

━ :・゚☆ ( 𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙆𝙔 )

✧ 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔸

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊ skyler

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊zhou jia

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ┊j, zs, jiji, sky, sy

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊ rapper, singer, dancer, model, composer and producer

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊ sep 19th, 1996 (23 years)

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊los angeles, united states

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭┊170 cm

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ┊52

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 ┊a positive

𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊virgo

𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊rat

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ┊ zhou Shui (father, 42 years), kang yoora (mother, 41 years) and zhou bao (younger brother, 4 years)

𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 ┊ yg entertainment

✧ 𝔹𝕀𝕆𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕐

Skyler was born in Los Angeles (United States) until at the age of twelve she moved to Korea with her father to fulfill her dream of being an idol while her mother stayed in the United States. A year after doing auditions in all companies, she tried in the big three getting accepted in the three but she chose YG Entertainment since her idols, G Dragon and Red, were from that company.

Finally she made her debut in 2015 in a group with seven boys called IKON

✧ ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼𝔼ℝ

𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 ┊ ikon

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊ lead rapper, dancer and sub vocalist

𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭┊sep 15th, 2015

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛┊ikonics

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 ┊ english (first lenguage), japanese (fluent), chinese (fluent) and korean (fluent)

𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 ┊ help Yunhyeong with home chores, write songs and read

✧ 𝕊𝕆ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕄𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔸

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ┊@skyzz.j
𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫┊@zhouskyler_j

✧ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝕍𝕀𝔸

• She was one of the originals members in the group with B.I, Bobby and Jinhwan.

• At first she did not get along with Hanbin but now they are very close.

• Yang Hyunsuk wanted to put her in Team A but due to her age he decided to put her in the Team B.

• She's very close with her sunbaes, 2NE1.

• Before Yang Hyunsuk decided to put her in Team B, she was going to be a soloist but finally decided to put her in Team b.

• She was part of a sub unit with the former Winner member, Nam Taehyun but due to Taehyun's departure from the group, the sub unit could only get one song out to the public.

• She was about to be part of the sub unit "MOBB" but at the request of the Ikon boys, it didn't happen.

• Although she didn't make her solo debut, she became a famous trainee when she collaborated with Taeyang and Red

• Can play the piano, the guitar and the violin

• She participated in SMTM with her label mate, Song Minho. Almost wins but was eliminated in the penultimate round.

• Since 2016 there are rumors that she is in a relationship with B.I but they have not yet been confirmed.

• She is the only Ikon member who has permission to socialize with the Blackpink girls, since Lisa is her best friend.

• She is one of the most famous members of the group.

• She cried in a chapter of Win: Who's next? after think that she should leave the program when she almost twists her ankle.

• Her best friend in the group is Bobby, both get along very well since both are from the United States. The guys and the ikonics call them "american line".

• She acted in the historical series "Hwarang" where she acted as the love interest of Kim Taehyung's character.

• Red says that she is her favorite member of Ikon, after Bobby.

i created another monster. welcome to this horrible world, zhou jia aka skyler 💜