𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

━ :・゚☆ ( iv. KILLING ME )
𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

↬ 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘪𝘢 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮
(𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗲, 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗻)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟞

"You're so hateful when you set your mind to it" Hanbin arrived in front of her snorting. He pulled out his head cap to run his hand through his black hair and then put the accessory back on.

Zhou looked at him out of the corner of her eye and almost bit her tongue when she saw him without a shirt. It's not like it's the first time she saw any of the guys without shirts —or even without pants— but, no doubt, her feelings for Hanbin didn't help when it came to seeing his skin. She kept watching television ignoring him.

"Don't ignore me, you will not escape this" The leader raised an eyebrow showing a handful of clothes in his hands.

The girl gave a sarcastic laugh "Now what have I done?".

"You've left all your clothes lying on the bathroom floor, thank goodness I've the only who has see it" He frowned, taking one of his hands to his hip while the other moved from side to side the handful of clothes, dizzying the poor Skyler "I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if Chanwoo or Junhoe had seen it."

"I left it there for two minutes, I was going to pick it up. Also, what are you doing at home? You told me you were all going to be busy today" She put her right hand in the bag of potatoes and took out a handful.

"I've left the studio soon—" He shook his head, interrupting himself. "Why am I giving you explanations? Anyway, the important thing is that you have to be ordered!".

The one with blue hair turned up the volume of the television while she took chips, ignoring the boy, who pressed his lips before approaching her and removing the remote control and then putting it inside his pants.

Skyler grimaced. "You're disgusting."

"And you a mess" He replied with a mocking smile. The american rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa, in a sudden but quick movement snatched her clothes and went to her room. Hanbin threw the controller to the sofa without his eyes separated a second of her figure "Hey, Sky."