𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

━ :・゚☆ ( ii. JEALOUSY )
𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙖

↬ 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘨 𝘹 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺

𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗸 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮 𝘅 𝗸𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗲 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗲)

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

Skyler thought she had touched a small patch of sky a moment as soon as her body touched the sheets of her bed, she sighed closing her eyes and letting her hand release the strap of the backpack full of clothes, some towel and a bottle of water now empty.

Her peace did not last long since the door of her room –which she had closed only five minutes ago– opened suddenly due to the maknae line. She let out an irritated whine before turning her body so that she will be face down.

"Noona can't dance like this" June complained about the dance steps that appeared in the video that played on Donghyuk's mobile "And less if it's with you!".

"She's not of your property, and besides, it's work!" Exclaimed the eldest of the maknaes. Jia released a sound of irritation again and buried her face in the pillow.

Chanwoo observed the situation with interest, with a bowl full of ramen. He seemed to think that the discussion of his hyungs was more entertaining than his video games or baseball games.

"You can dance without being so provocative!".

"We have done more provocative choreography, what do you care?!".

Jinwhan's floating head appeared at the door, raising his eyebrows at the curious conversation of his dongsaengs.

"Why so much screaming?" Yunhyeong's footsteps caught the attention of the elder of the group, who shrugged before the brunette entered in the room "What's going on here?".

"Finally!" The only girl raised her arms at the sound of Song's voice. She sat on the bed and pointed to the maknaes "Can you get them out of here, please? I've been dancing since ten in the morning so I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep right now ".

"June has become jealous" Chanwoo answered the previous question with his mouth full, taking a blow due to a flying cushion that his noona threw him causing him to wobble and almost throw the ramen "No!".

Yunghyeon placed both hands on his hip looking at Junhoe "Jealousy again?".

"But hyung!" He complained before picking up the phone again and playing from the beginning the video "Look, it's very provocative!".

Song pressed her lips together as she watched DK grinding hips in sync with Sky's. He looked at both of them raising his right eyebrow "Something to say?".

"It's for the YG X Academy, the ceo told us that we should do a couple dance to upload a video to YouTube, apart from our solos" Skyler hugged one of her cushions against her chest "We taught him several choreographies and this was the that won".

"Ah, well, if Mr. Yang has decided it—" Yunghyeon was interrupted by Junhoe.

"What?" He frowned. "Hyung, this kind of dance is not something that should be done between bandmates."

"With so much fuss and jealousy anyone would say that you like Jia" The maknae spat the noodles at Jinhwan's words and looked wide-eyed at Koo while the other Kim raised an eyebrow, Yunghyeon watched him kicking the ground waiting for an answer and Jia frowned.

The silence lasted a few seconds until Skyler spoke.

"That's impossible" The girl responded by getting up from the bed, ready to go to the kitchen for something and wait there until they vacated her room.

"Why?".

"It just is, someone can't like me. It's impossible" She shrugged and lay back on the bed again.

"Lie because Bobby hyung likes you~" The girl rolled her eyes at the words of the youngest, grabbed another cushion and threw it again but this time Chanwoo dodged it. He stuck out his tongue "HA!".

"I don't like Noona, but she's my wife and I have to take care of her as a good husband that I am." He brought his hand to his chest and looked at his hyung with obviousness. Jia let out a laugh because she had always been amoused by the whole fake marriage thing.

"Well, then you should not be so jealous. You—" He pointed at the younger Kim "You should ignore him because you know it's not worth arguing with him" Junhoe opened his mouth, making offense while DK smiled. Yunhyeong looked at the maknae and Skyler "Jia, stop to throw cushions at Chan and you stop to eat ramen in the rooms that then stinks everything!".

The kids were silent at Grandpa's scolding before nodding. Jinhwan rolled his eyes, moved his fingers through his bangs and left the room, bored.

Song turned to the others "And now let's let Sky sleep, come on".

"We're already home!" Bobby's deep voice was heard from the living room, causing Chanwoo to raise his head.

"Hyung!" He ran out of the room.

"Good night, noo-" Donghyuk approached the girl to kiss her forehead but Junhoe pushed him to do it but the other one pushed back and in a moment they were pushing each other causing the older ones to roll their eyes.

"For God's sake" Yunghyeon approached them and separated them by grabbing them by the back of the neck of their shirts, started walking backwards "Say goodbye to Sky".

"Good night, noona!" They both raised their hands and said goodbye with a smile as they were dragged by their hyung.

The door closed and finally Jia was able to rest, breathed a sigh of relief and went to bed.

"Hey June, you know what?" She heard Donghyuk's voice.

"No, what?".

"Noona did a more provocative dance with Hoony hyung" She heard the laughter of the youngest of the Kims and then a gasp of surprise from Junhoe.

"What?!".

"Oh god, no" Jia closed her eyes as soon as she heard footsteps walking quickly to her room.

♡ ♡ ♡

i love ikon, they're such a mess