𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

━ :・゚☆ ( i. YOU LIKE HER )
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙩

↬ 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘣.𝘪, 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘪, 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮, 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻, 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼, 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗺, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝗼)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟠

"I don't think this is a good idea" Seunghoon complained as Jia pulled him towards the venue, their hands were intertwined making the boy get even more nervous.

The girl sighed stopping suddenly "What problem do you have?".

"You worry me." Skyler snorted and rolled her eyes after releasing his hand. Hoon looked at her seriously "It's serious, Sky. Since Hanbin—".

"We agreed not to talk about him" She reminded him. She looked at Gangnam Street. People ran from one place to another, a large line formed at the entrance of the nightclub and there was a lot of noise.

"I know that all this has hurt you but you have to overcome it, going to party is not going to help you and also, Jinhwan told me that tomorrow you have important things to do" Seunghoon looked at her but she didn't look at him, he knew that it hurts her talk about Hanbin but she had to get over it.

He understood that she was in love but after he had rejected her so openly she had to stop thinking about him and look for other things, even though that was what she had done although she had not been interested in other things such as work but leaving party to entertain and forget him even though Seunghoon knew it was not working.

"Why are you telling me all this now?" Her oice brought him to reality. Now she was looking at him and she did not look happy but not angry, but frustrated and confused "Until a moment ago you were there for me, ready to go out with me at any time, why the change of mind?".