𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭

( LOST ) woo jiho x zhou jia ( mentions of jay park, rae dara, song minho, song yunghyeong and song twins)

( LOST )
woo jiho x zhou jia ( mentions of jay park, rae dara, song minho, song yunghyeong and song twins)

skyler meets an old acquaintance during her secret night out

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

A song by Jay Park played at the Jigoku nightclub in China, of course. The red lights covered the entire main hall in contrast to the purple wig she wore on her head with the intention that no one from the staff would recognize her and call her unnie to tell her that they knew where she was. She knew that if that happened, it was most likely that Dara would take her private jet and travel here without hearing Mino's complaints about her pregnancy.

Skyler felt like a fugitive with a wig covering her head and a mask covering most of her face, moving away from the bar and the security so they wouldn't stay long seeing her and discover it was her. She sighed asking herself what she was doing there, this didn't make sense.

What was she doing in one of the nightclubs belonging to her unnie when she didn't want anyone to know that she was here in China? Although, yes, most people thought that she was with her parents and her little brother but still this was a suicidal act, anyone could recognize her and then a scandal would be mounted that she could get very badly stopped apart from the fact that the only result would be that she had to face reality and that was what she least wanted at this moment.

"Sky?" Her body froze as soon as she heard her name. She began to feel a warmth run through her body, which happened when she became nervous. Her face burned. She mentally cursed her body "Skyler, it's you?"

She swallowed hard before answering "I think you're wrong, sir" She turned around and spoke to him in chinese before bowing and, without letting him speak, turn around again, this time to make her way between the already sweaty bodies that danced on the dance floor.

Mentally she slapped herself and had insulted herself more than once for thinking that this was going to be all right. She wondered more than once that she had slipped into Zico in China when he must be in Seoul creating his new agency, she wondered how it was that he had recognized her if in the two hours she had been there, no one had done it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" If Yunghyeong heard her right now, it would definitely give him a heart attack. She walked briskly down the street looking for her car keys in her pockets when she heard his voice again.

"I know it's you, Skyler!" Because of that scream the keys fell to the floor making her growl. She bent down as quickly as she could and picked up the key ring before resuming her pace but by that time Jiho's long legs had already brought him to her. His right hand curled around her elbow and pulled her to face him.

The american closed her eyes tightly as soon as she realized that she had him in front of her, that they were face to face. For about two minutes that seemed like an eternity for Jia nothing happened, she was still with her eyes closed and he was quiet as he analyzed her covered face, making sure it really was her and not a mirage like the ones he had been having for a few months .

Jiho frowned before taking his free hand to her face and then removing the mask from her face. It was real. She was real. He released a small incredulous laugh.

"Open your eyes, I'm not going to kill you or something" He scolded her although his tone was a calm one, he received a tongue in cheek response before the girl opened her eyes "So I was wrong, huh?".

The sly smile that said nothing but arrogance and mischief made her nervous causing her to fight against him trying to break free. They were too close "I don't know what you're talking about" She denied while still trying to free herself from his grip but Jiho's big hand was much stronger than her.

"And you even called me sir, I have to admit that it hurt" He pouted as he looked at the sky and laid his free hand over his heart. He was teasing her, he was making fun of her.

Stopping fighting, she sighed again and looked at him "What do you want, Jiho?".

Hearing his name looked at her with his mouth open, pretending a false surprise "Oh, now you call me by my name! What little respect for your elders, Skyler" He shook his head and smiled when he saw her roll her eyes, he was getting on her nerves and he liked that. He released her giving her a kinder, less playful smile this time "There are a lot of people worried about you in Korea. I don't know how your groupmates are but I know that Dara noona misses you, she feels...guilty, in a way, that you have fled".

She frowned when she heard him "Guilty? It's not her fault that I left, it was by own will. I didn't feel comfortable and needed space. "

"Exactly for that" He pointed with his hand before putting both in the back pockets of his jeans. He pressed his lips in a thin line "She knows what you're feeling and feels guilty because she couldn't help you. Plus, she is somewhat sensitive due her pregnancy. She is going to have twins, you know? A boy and a girl" He smiled slightly remembering Mino's smile when he told him about the babies. He let out a laugh "Mino told me that I have a good chance of being the godfather of one of them".

"Those babies are going to have a lot of people wanting to be their godparents" She ran her tongue down her lower lip before looking at the tips of her shoes. She exhaled again "Look, tell Dara that she is not to blame. I just need time".

And with that she turned around, this time ready to leave but he interrupted her again.

"How long?" He asked but she didn't answer so he continued speaking "Because you know you're going to have to come back yes or yes, right? If you don't decide at the end YG will throw you out of the group and the company so they will present charges against you for not fulfilling your contract".

She already knew that, of course she knew it. But she was lost, she didn't know what to do. She didn't have friends in China, her parents didn't understand what was happening and she didn't want to stop and explain it because they would not understand it, she had a broken heart and had pushed away the only people who could help her. She didn't know how to continue, she was stuck in the same place and it seemed she had no way out.

Without realizing it, she was already crying. She brushed the tear that fell down her cheek despite the fact that others kept falling and turned around, shrugged, biting her lower lip asking him, no, screaming for help with her eyes.

"Do you want to go for pizza?" He could have said many things, he could have hugged her and told her that he liked her and that he wouldn't do like those kids who didn't know how to treat a girl, that he would take care of her and help her, but simply he told her if she wanted to go eat pizza.

Great, Jiho, great.

Skyler laugh and, despite the tears, her arruined makeup and her wig misplaced that made her look crazy, Jiho thought she was an angel fallen from the sky. She looked at him with a smile when the laugh died in her throat "What?".

"Yes, a pizza. You know, that round thing with tomato and cheese and then what you want to put in. I can't believe you've never tried one!" He gasped, feigning surprise. He narrowed his eyes at her. "You are a monster".

And she laughed again and from then Jiho decided that this was his favorite music now.

♡ ♡ ♡

i love them 🥺