𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

━ :・゚☆ ( xi. RUN AWAY )
𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

↬ 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦

𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮 𝘅 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻(𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮)

(𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡

"I'm in home!" She drank from the water bottle after speaking with difficulty as her throat was dry due to the need of her lungs to receive air. She removed one of her headphones while looking at the mail that Suni had left in the hall for her to review.

"Jia" Shaoran, one of her bodyguards left the hallway leading to the kitchen. She raised her head to see him and he indicated the living room with his head "You have a visitor".

Her eyebrows found themselves expressing confusion because she didn't expect anyone today, much less after her night exercise session in the gym "Who ...?".

"It's....better if you see it for yourself" He scratched his neck with discomfort before approaching the doors of the room, pointed to the room again with a nod.

The blonde sighed before releasing the mail and putting the bottle of water in the bag she had dropped to the floor as soon as she got home. She approached him and after giving him a look she placed her hand on the door knob

The boy raised his head when he heard the door open and as soon as their eyes made contact their hearts seemed to break. He quickly stood up leaving his place on the couch without leaving eye contact. Jia's frown deepened because Kim Hanbin was there, in front of her, in her house and he looked horrible, he had deep dark circles, his eyes were red due to the long hours of sobs and he was soaked thanks to the heavy rain that had been falling since this morning.

She raised her right foot to enter the room but Shaoran stopped her by taking her elbow. She looked at him, finding it difficult to separate her gaze from that of her former leader.

"I'll be out here in case something happens."

"Shao, it's Hanbin, it's okay" She tried to reassure him but the bodyguard didn't give in.

"He seems inestable right now, I don't get too confident, Jia" The girl rolled her eyes and nodded before giving him a slight smile assuring him that she would be fine and that she would scream, although she knew she didn't have to.

She entered the room closing the door behind her. She walked to the mini bar feeling the boy's gaze follow each movement, she definitely needed alcohol right now.

"Sky...." He muttered, even his voice was heard just as bad as his appearance. He licked his lips as his gaze roamed her angelic face, he had been so long without seeing that face.

"What are you doing here, Hanbin?" She didn't look at him and her voice definitely indicated that she was not happy to see him at home. That hurt.

His look, almost embarrassed, went down to the floor where he observed the tip of his shoes "I'm sorry, I...I didn't know what to do or where to go. Everyone seems to hate me and I don't know what to do".

Shit, shit, shit.

An alarm began to sound in Skyler's little head. She drank the whiskey she had poured into her glass in one swallow before approaching the boy.

"Hanbin" She murmured trying to get his attention. Kim raised his head letting him see her eyes filled with silent tears.

It hurt.

It hurts a lot.

Feeling brave and at the same time feeling sorry for him, she took his hand in hers and began to caress her with the tip of her thumb "The boys have been looking for you for days and your mother was very worried".

A silence emerged between the two former lovers. A silence that said so many things but at the same time none. It was really sad to see how they had finished, both had lost the battle and worst of all, they couldn't count on each other to comfort themselves. They were alone but Hanbin had got tired and that was why he was here, to fix his mistakes, which were many and very big but the one that worried him the most and the one that weighed the most was having broken Skyler's heart.

His beautiful Skyler.

He looked at her and scolded himself mentally because it was he again who had put that expression of worry and pain on her face. He sobbed as more tears fell down his face, in a rapid movement he was sitting on the floor hugging the girl's legs. Never mind that she was sweaty.

"Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me, please" He began to murmur against the fabric of her sports pants while the chinese widened her eyes, surprised by the situation. Her trembling hands reached his long bleach blond hair giving him a little squeeze before sinking her fingers into the blond strands.

Tears fell down his cheeks like rain from the roof of her house, his body trembled with every sob just like the house with every thunder that sounded through the sky of Seoul. Although the void that was forming in Jia's heart did not resemble at all the pool that was carried with the rainwater because the void was getting bigger and bigger and she feared it could not be filled in any way.

She closed her eyes strongly exhaling the sudden sadness that had planted in her body "There is nothing to forgive, Hanbin."

Because it was true, she had already forgiven him for quite some time because she was not able to hold a grudge because after all he was the boy she was in love with.

Delicately she tangled her long, thin fingers in his jaw, raising his face to look at her, with the other she wiped his tears, obtaining a sweet smile from the boy who broke another piece of her heart.

"Hanbin you have to talk to the boys and your mother, tell them that you are fine" She wanted to tell him that he had to go home but telling that he lived in the dorm with the boys and the wound was still open she didn't want to hurt him anymore "You can stay here if you want or I don't know, I can help you find a house and we can talk to Red, I'm sure she would want you in REE or AOMG—" She was interrupted by the boy's lips over hers causing her to froze, her eyes opened again and her breathing stopped even though their lips were only a few seconds together.

"Run away with me, Sky" The boy pleaded.

Shit again.

♡ ♡ ♡

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘰𝘰𝘱

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘰𝘰𝘱

𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 :((