𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

( ADVICE )rae dara ☓ zhou jia  (ft

( ADVICE )
rae dara zhou jia (ft. jay park and lee sunghwa and mentions of song mino, kim jinhwan, jennie kim, lalisa manoban, kim hanbin, wu yifan and kim jongin)

red has always been the older sister that skyler never had and she demonstrates it in many ways but one of them is giving her good advice

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

"Yeah baby, show me your respect" The previously recorded voice of Red sounded around the room while she moved her head to the rhythm of the song "I'm no queen, right now i'm the king".

"Yo!" Jay exclaimed when the base continued but her voice could no longer be heard, he turned in his chair and looked at the girl "This is dope".

Red let out a laugh at his enthusiasm and shook her head "It's not finished yet, it's missing more than half the lyrics."

"And?" Jaebum looked at her with a grimace on his face that Dara found really funny and it must have been that Gray also found it funny since he started to laugh recieving a bad look from Jay "It's great and you don't even have the half!"

"He's right, D" Gray said when he stopped laughing, he looked at her with a smile "It's great."

"Thank you, but I have some doubts" She said without taking her eyes off her phone where she was looking at the verses she carried in her song. The CEO crossed his arms and moved in the chair waiting for her to speak while Gray got up from his chair.

"Shoot".

"I'm going to buy myself a coffee, do you want something?" He turned and looked at them both with raised eyebrows and clapping his hands.

"A white chocolate macciato" She answered after Park responded with that he didn't want anything. She searched her purse for her wallet but could not find it. "Shit, I left my wallet at home."

"Are you the richest person in Asia and you leave your wallet at home?" Jay laughed at Gray's questions, who was staring at her incredulously. He clicked his tongue "Tsk, this girl. I'm gonna pay for it. "

"Thank you!" She faked a sweet voice in an attempt to do aegyo but Gray showed her his finger before disappearing down the hall. She closed the door and turned to the tattooed man "I don't know whether to do it whole in English or put parts in Korean, do it whole in Korean and put some words in English or put English, Korean and Japanese or do it in Japanese" When she finished talking Jay raised an eyebrow, looking at her with a frown. He raised a hand making Dara sigh "What did you not understand?"

"That you speak so many languages, that's what I don't understand" He shrugged his shoulders before crossing his arms again.

Red rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to respond with some curse but the door of the studio in which both were tucked opened to get the attention of both, they turned around to see a very hurried Skyler.

"Sorry I'm late but I didn't find anyone to bring me and then I went for my car but I didn't have gasoline so I went to get gas but when I went to pay a man collided with me and threw all his coffee on me, I thought about going back home and change but I was late, I ran out of battery" When she finished talking began to pant because her lungs were looking for the air she had spent in telling her disastrous morning with her rapper tongue, she had spoken too fast .

Both elders looked at each other. Red pointed to the door with her head telling him to leave, Jay sighed taking his phone and getting up from the chair "I'll bring you some of Dara's clothes" He ran his hand through the chinese's hair, stirring before leaving the door.

Jia let out a snort, fixing her hair and then throwing herself on a chair and taking a breath, bringing her hands to her face with a snarl. The —now— older of the room took the chair in which Jay was sitting before and ran to be in front of her hoobae, sat and watched her with curiosity.

"You look like shit" She commented making her laugh, smiled at hearing her laugh "Why do you seem so stressed? I can say that this stress is not for today, you have accumulated it".

"It's nothing, just that I'm sensitive and what happened today has affected me" She lied. Skyler had lied and Red knew it, she knew it because Jinhwan had told her the story of a couple of weeks ago at the end of the year at MBC Gayo Daejejeon.

Because the recent rumors that Jennie and Kai could be dating, Skyler has distanced herself from Lisa —the only girl with whom she has a true friendship— so Jinhwan called Red —knowing that soon they would record a song together— to talk to her because she was going through a difficult situation.

"If you need me to split Jongin's face, I can do it." She raised both hands at the same time she raised her eyebrows. "You just have to ask."

"Unnie..." She groaned.

Dara nodded down her arms and continued to watch her until her gaze made her uncomfortable as Zhou lifted her head and looked at her.

"Seriously, I can do it. I can ask Toshi to destroy his pretty face— Oh! better to Sammy, he has more strength "

Jia smiled feeling grateful to have an unnie like Dara in her life. "No unnie, I don't think it's necessary."

She frowned, crossing her right leg over her left "Why? He was an asshole to change you for someone else and Jennie is worse for being with the boy you liked knowing everything you've suffered with Hanbin, who, by the way, is another asshole".

"I have no luck with anything lately, apparently" Her shoulders sank when she let out a sigh of disappointment.

Red bit her lower lip when she saw her so down. Once again, she saw herself in Jia only that this time she saw herself as the Red of a few months ago that she didn't know what to do with her life but that she finally focused after accepting Mino's love.

She took her hand in hers "I know it's hard to have love problems, believe me, I know a lot about it" She laughed bitterly "But when, after all" you find that someone—" She smiled, immediately her husband's face appeared in her mind "—it's amazing and you realize that it was worth having suffered because a good reward awaits you. Jongin and Hanbin were fucking idiots for not assessing what they had in front of them and there will be many more idiots but there will also be wonderful people who will value you as you deserve. At some point you will meet that person and in the meantime, you can experiment with others" She winked at her with a mischievous smile hanging from her lips that made her laugh once more before pulling her down and hugging her.

"Thank you, unnie, this means a lot to me" She kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. She smiled as a crazy idea reached her head.

"Hey Sky, do you know Kris Wu?".