𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

━ :・゚☆ ( o. ONE RUDE, ONE LOVELY )
𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚

↬ 𝘣.𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺

𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺

𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮 𝘅 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗲)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛

"Jia, can you open the door?" A twenty-year-old Jinhwan was speaking, practically, to a door. Behind him were the others.

He didn't receive a response from the only girl in the group. The older sighed turning to see the older rapper, who replaced him in the work that the five had been doing for half an hour.

Three hours ago since Hanbin and Jia had discussed because Skyler was having problems to continue with the choreography that they should learn for the next performance. The leader's patience was running out and the stress that there was little left for the final made him unload his problems with the poor girl but, obviously, she was answered and both ended up pushing each other causing others to separate them.

"You shouldn't have said those things to her or pushed her" Jiwon said when he got tired of knocking on the door, Yunghyeong took his place even though he was standing there, watching the rappers talking.

"She did the choreography wrong, I had to tell her" Hanbin defended himself. He raised both arms to the air "You can't tell her that everything she makes is prefect and that she is a princess! She has to learn that if she does wrong she will be scolded, she will not reward" It seemed that at any moment the vein in his neck would burst if he kept screaming.

"But you did not need to say such things to her, much less push her!" He exclaimed, causing Junhoe to jump in his place, assaulted by his hyung's sudden rise in pitch. He moved closer to his dongsaeng, his chests touching.

"Bobby, calm down." Jinhwan rose from his place and approached him carefully, afraid that things would get more.

"I can't calm down, hyung" He replied, still looking at Hanbin, both were looking into each other's eyes and their bodies were tense. Fatigue and stress was affecting them "Not when Hanbin may have ruined Sky's career."

"What?" Donghyuk frowned, worried about his noona.

"She almost twists her ankle and you know how bad that is for a dancer. She may have to leave the program and if she leaves..."