𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

( DATE )kim jongin ☓ zhou jia  (ft

( DATE )
kim jongin zhou jia (ft. lalisa manoban, park chaeyoung, jennie kim, rae dara, lee seunghoon and mentions of, kim jinhwan, kim jiwon, kim hanbin, byun baekhyun and do kyungsoo)

after years without talking kai decides to recontact with skyler asking her to go on a date

♡ ♡ ♡

2017
'Bitches dancin' naked in my livin 'room' Chris Brown's voice again rumbled throughout the room, the melody of the song mingled with the rapid and tired breaths of Skyler who was lying on the floor after having danced the song a couple of times. Her eyes were closed due to fatigue and her skin was sweaty, therefore sticky.

Skyler was sad, tired and her heart was broken. The asshole called Hanbin had broken her heart several months ago and although her head, Jinhwan and Bobby kept telling her again and again that she should get over it, she couldn't. It wasn't easy to overcome that the boy who had once been her best friend and who was in love with, she wanted but couldn't.

The song changed as soon as Chris sang the last verse and a few seconds later she could hear the first chords of a song of Halsey. She laughed feeling a bitter taste growing in her throat as she recognized the song.

'I'm bad at love but you can not blame me for tryin'.

She sighed murmuring the lyrics while she felt like a tear fell down her cheek, she didn't really know if it was a tear or sweat but when it touched her lips and could taste the taste of she was already used for a few months she knew it was a tear. A sob came out a few seconds after the first tear escaped, another after tanother and followed by more creating a river in her face.

'You know I'm bad at love'.

She sighed before bringing her left arm to her face and covering her eyes with it. Her nose blew and she dropped her shoulders even lying on the floor, the music was interrupted by a notification. Skyler ignored it thinking that it was possibly Bobby complaining that Zeus had bite him again or maybe it was Donghyuk asking if she had finished with the dance room but more notifications interrupted the music and her time to become a martyr.

She snorted, wiping her tears with the sleeve of her shirt before getting up from the floor and crawling to her phone, which was a few meters away lying on the floor connected to the speaker.

She frowned, typing the password, when she entered the message application she saw an unknown number.

unknown
Hey
It's kai
Kim jongin
From exo
Your ex husband

She let out a small laugh as she read the last message feeling a little surprised. What was Kim Jongin doing sending her a message?.

me
hey