𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 (𝐨𝐧𝐞)

( IT'S OKAY )lee seunghoon x zhou jia x woo jiho (ft

( IT'S OKAY )
lee seunghoon x zhou jia x woo jiho (ft. yang hyungsuk and mentions of bigbang, 2ne1, ikon, blackpink, winner and mentions of song violet)

skyler visit yg for the last time

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

Her heart was beating at a faster rate than normal, she felt that it was difficult to breathe and her hands didn't stop sweating. Sure enough, Skyler was nervous. And as if not to be if it was the first time that she stepped on Korea, the building of YG, in several months.

She was going to see her members again after almost a year and a half. Surely she would also see Winner's boys and Blackpink's girls, which made her more nervous because she didn't want to see Jennie's face and still felt hurt because Lisa, being her best friend, didn't tell her that her group mate had an affair with her boyfriend.

She stopped walking to turn around as she began to shake her head "I can't, I can't do this".

Jiho sighed, taking her in his arms, his long fingers curled around her chin to give her a slight push up, making her look at him. He gave her a smile "Hey, it's okay. We just go in, we talk to the CEO, signatures and that's it. You don't have to see them if you don't want to".

Her brow furrowed as her gaze fell to his chest, the shirt he wore had several buttons unbuttoned so it could see part of his chest and the ink that covered it, the black S tattooed just at the point where his collabones joined drew her attention causing her to wonder if this was okay. For five months she had started a relationship with him and they were almost living together, he had a tattoo in her honor and she was about to sign a contract with the company he was creating.

Was not everything going very fast? Was this really what she had to do? Did she want to leave IKON? Her brothers and, although she hated it sometimes, even Hanbin?.

The sensation of his lips pressed to her forehead interrupted her from her confused thoughts. She looked up again to see his eyes, which shone when he looked at her in such a way that none of the few men she had been with had ever looked at her like that.

He was different from Hanbin and Jongin. He seemed to really care about her, he was interested in her things and he tried to help her if she had a problem, he seemed to really love her.

He gave her a small smile "Are you better now?".

"Yes" She nodded away from his grip gently. She answered the smile with a smaller and somewhat shy before catching his hand in her "I'm sure, let's go".

Once they both met at the door of Yang's office, Skyler looked up at the boy and he nodded. She took a deep breath and crashed her fist against the door a couple of times.