𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

━ :・゚☆ ( 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙆𝙔 )

USUALLY talks with Bobby in English to annoy the other members.

PARTICIPATED in the third season of the female rap program, Unpretty Rapstar. She almost fought with Giant Pink because she insulted her saying that "she is not a real rapper, she is an idol". This caused drama and because of her anger she left the competition, even though she was going to win.

A viral moment of the kpop was played by her when she sat on TOP's lap while they sang "Born Hater" at the 2014 MAMAs.

SHE participed in the program We Got Married as wife of EXO'S Kai. The couple drew so much attention from the fans that there were rumors that both idols were in a relationship but SM Entertainment denied it.

IN "WIN: Who's next?" She argued with Hanbin and he pushed her, causing her to stumble and twist her ankle. She cried a lot and hid in her room because the doctors told her that she would not be able to dance in two months so she could not continue in the program. Bobby almost hit Hanbin for doing that to her.

LISA and she met because Lisa threw a hot coffee over Skyler when she ran into her for running down the aisle without looking, since then they have been best friends.

LIVE in the "clean members" part with B.I, Song and Chan.

SHE likes exercise a lot, so much so that every day she gets up at four in the morning to go running at five.

YANG Hyunsuk says that she is a mix between Cl and Red and that she will go very far when she has her solo career in the future.

SHE was declared second leader when Hanbin had a family problem and had to go for a week, Skyler was in charge of the boys and she did it so well that YG decided that she would be the co leader.

HER brother is nineteen years younger than her.

RED was at her audition and it was who decided to accept her since she said that Skyler reminded her of her when she was her age.

SHE has a cat named Zeus who hates Bobby and whom Bobby hates. Zeus is Johnny's brother, Song Mino's cat.

HER favorite series are Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons and Modern Family.