𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐠

lalisa manoban ; lia

Her best friend, her sister, her person, her other half. Lisa and Skyler met when the younger threw a burning coffee on her, at that time Lisa was just a trainee and "WIN: WHO'S NEXT?" had just been released on television. After that event, the thai was really ashamed and tried to avoid the american girl, but she was looking for her because she had caught her attention, since then they are best friends.

lee seunghoon ; hooji or skyhoon

Hoony is the member of Winner closest to Jia, he approached her when YG told them that she could be a possible member of Team A so seeing her so small and innocent he decided to take care of her if she became part of their group. They are very fond of each other and the fans love their chemistry a lot, so much so that they asked YG to form a sub unit.

jung jaewon ; jaeji

Skyler has One wrapped around her finger. The older usually becomes totally soft for the girl, giving her everything she wants and when she wants in exchange for a single word, "oppa". Jaewon loves when Jia calls him oppa and does aegyo for him (although this is not very usual as Sky hates doing aegyo). The soloist would do anything for his dongsaeng.

rae dara ; rayler

Red finds Skyler as a younger version of her, especially when she is with Lisa making her remember her friendship with CL. She sees many similarities in them, as both tend to get along better with boys than with girls, for example. Dara believes that she should protect and take care of her so that the world of fame doesn't do with Jia as what it did with her.

nam taehyun ; taejia or tayler

Oh, the broken sub unit. Taehyun and Sky lost contact when he left YG, which was very sad for both fandoms. Their relationship was the most adored by inner circle and ikonics since they seemed to make the perfect match. They still hope that they will resume contact and announce that they are a couple.