Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kellin’s POV

“This next song is about that one little person who fucks you over, everyone right now I want you to scream fuck you on three. You ready? 1, 2, 3!”  The crowed screamed back at me in sync, I smiled to myself and turned to my band mates with the smile still on my face.

“I don’t wanna take your precious time. Cause you’re such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, face. But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time- Lets fucking go!” I screamed into the mic and then guys began to play. The song I wrote 4 years ago, the song I wrote about the none other Vic Fuentes. Of course I changed the lyrics up a bit; the world doesn’t know I’m gay.

I guess you should catch up a bit on my life. I am now 21 years old and currently the lead singer for the band Sleeping With Sirens. I spent 5 months in a psych hospital due to depression and to this day I still need to take my medication (when I feel the need, in most cases I can calm myself down but when I can’t I have them to take). I have been dating my friend Justin for almost 2 years now and we barely ever fight or have complications. Our band has gotten a lot bigger and we are currently on our first tour where we are the main band. My ‘teenage’ lover Vic, has been forgotten, at least I convince myself that. I refuse to talk, hear, or even think about him. It’s better that way, I haven’t been in contact with him for 4 years and I don’t plan to any time soon.

“Thank you L.A!” I yelled to the audience and we all filed off the stage one by one. We had a meet n’ greet in 10 minutes so I needed to take a quick baby wipe shower.

“Awesome show guys!” Our guitar tech Justin VanHook said to us

We all agreed and downed some bottled water. I whipped the sweat from my face and looked over to see Justin smiling at me sweetly. I leant over to him and pecked his lips lightly, before she entered the room. She was my ex, which is weird because yes she’s a girl, but after Vic left me I was confused and wondered where things would go. It lasted only about a month before I broke things off with her because it didn’t feel right being with a girl. However, some of our mangers and what not think we should keep mine and her relationship status up for more publicity, because when we do break up publicly more fans will come. Not exactly sure how the whole thingy goes between us, all I knew is that in public we had to play up a relationship and in private we were nothing but friends, because after all I am in a relationship with Justin.

“Hey Alana” I smiled at her and waved her over to us with my free hand, my other was currently entwined with Justin’s. She skipped over to me happily and gave Justin and I a small side hug.

“You guys played great today” she smiled, we both simply nodded.

“Kellin! Justin! Get out there signing is starting” Our manager yelled at us, ending our conversation just as soon as it was started. I sighed a bit, I loved meeting with fans, but it was the way I had to act around them which I hated. I dropped Justin’s hand a bit sadly and held onto Alana’s. We walked out into the front area and where kids were already lined up looking excited. They were shouting various things from ‘I love you Kellin’ to ‘Alana isn’t good for you’. I ignored all the shouting and simply tuned to Alana. I gave her a small, meaningless kiss and hurried to the signing table.

Signing went by as a blur. I didn’t pay much attention because my mind was somewhere else. I constantly am doing this now, zoning out into my own world and forgetting where I really am. It’s like I’m dreaming and am just waiting to wake back up in Vic’s arms- No not Vic’s, why would I think that? I want nothing to do with him. I spent the last 4 years being nothing but sad about everything that happened and the only person who has helped piece me back together was Justin.