🐨The Big Bad Wolf🐺

Author: Ok for the next few chapters it will be (Y/n) meeting others character of the games, so head up.

It will also help you get to know them, plus I kinda want to get it out of the way so I can start the plot and whatever so let start!

Also I'm sorry if he sound a bit Oc, I'm trying to figure out what he would say in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I was now heading toward the lake because of the situation I was end.

First day of this stupid camp and I already piss. Just a little bit more and I can soon get in

*bark*

Huh?

*bark* *bark*

I'm not crazy right? I heard a bark from a dog...I think...

*bark* *bark* *bark*

Ok that is about to ignore the shit out of-What The-

Out of no where I was soon tackle to the ground by...a wolf!? And he was licking all over me.

(Y/n): G-God damn it, get off me!

No matter how hard I try to push this mutt, it won't back off.

(Y/n): I'm serious! If you don't get off me then I'm gonna-

???: You gonna do what.

I look where the voice came from and I was met with a piss off boy with purple hair he got a scars on his face and on his shoulder and arms...also he look like a mutt himself.

(Y/n): Is this thing your?

???: Hey! That thing have a name!

(Y/n): Well sorry, I would be a nicer(Yeah right) if your...wolf wasn't all over me!

???: Well it not her fault that licking all that white stuff off you, you should be grateful! What all that white stuff one ya? Did you jut came back to your blow job.

(Y/n): No, but if I did it would be better than looking at your ugly ass!

???: WHAT YOU SAY!

(Y/n): You didn't understand? Well let me speak in your  language. *bark* *bark*. Get it? Because you're a little bitch.

???: WHY YOU!

(Y/n): Whatever, can you get your wolf off me.

???: Fine! C'mon on Yuki get off him!

The wolf who name I found out to be Yuki finally stop licking me and got off me.

(Y/n): Thanks...I guess

???: Whatever, you better not tell anyone you saw Yuki or I beat the crap out of you!

(Y/n): I like to see you try.

???: You got guts for a piece of shit.

(Y/n): You got guts for a large bitch.

???: ....I like ya, what your name?

(Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n)

???: Well, the name Yoichi Yukimura...wait...

Yoichi: *Stare* *Sniff*

(Y/n): What...

Yoichi: You look really dumb.

💢

(Y/n): Fuck off.

I then started to walk off, and try to find some other place to get clean.

I just met a camper and he pissed me off.

This is why I hate people!

Yoichi's POV

Geez what his problem? He didn't even let me finish. Oh well enough think about that weird kid, gotta take Yuki back before the headmaster find out.

Yoichi: C'mon Yuki, let go back to the wood quick!

Yuki: *Bark*

Well running back to wolf I couldn't stop thinking about that kid, he sound how really nice, even though he was all cover by that weird white stuff.

But what caught my attention was the bandages around his neck, I wonder why he have it there in all places.