<Chapter 5 Part 1>

Author: Y'all better get your tissue because y'all going get some nose bleed, anime style at the end of this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV
In a cabin with total of 6 campers are sleeping peacefully, epically the boy with (H/c) hair. He would seem to be smiling even after what happen yesterday, but it still deeply bother.

What they didn't know that today will be an eventful day with bad luck.

???: Wake up, Everyone! Get up, get up!

(Y/n)'s POV

Here I am now, dreaming about landed made out of food for me to eat. Now I can eat my problem away which was reality.

???: Wake up, Everyone! Get up, get up!

And thank to that, I'm wake up back to reality. Hello reality...

(Y/n): Morning... ('ヘ`;)

Keitaro: Huh?!

Hiro: *Yawn* I'm still sleepy...

Hunter: Mnn, what's going on..?

Natsumi: Scoutmaster Yoshi!You're back! What did you do yesterday, Scoutmaster Yoshi?

Well ain't you nosy.

Yoshinori: I was busy preparing a special surprise for all of you! As your scoutmaster, I vowed to provide you all with endless amount of "fun" activities where you'll also learn plenty of important things! I am a leader that supports recreation and entertainment amongst all my campers! You'll never have a dull day with me around! And it's my job as a scoutmaster-

It early in the morning and yet he have the energy to talk this much. (Y/n) is not in the mood for this.

Yoichi: Would you keep it down?! I'm trying to sleep here! Don't you have to be annoying somewhere else?

Author: Me with my alarm clock.

Yoshinori: Hahahaha! A grump in the morning as always, Yoichi! I want you all to get changed int your uniforms and preparation for our exciting activity! I'll see all of you outside for our morning assembly!

Blonde then quickly left, he seem excited.

Natsumi: You heard the scoutmaster! Everyone, let's get dressed!

I then started to get ready for the day, I couldn't help but feel like somethings are going to happen good and bad. I just hope it would help me forget what happen yesterday.

Timeskips~ bought to you by Officer Natsumi