TAGG AGAIN!!

Before I start I want to apologize for the lack of updates.

I been working on my essay for my class and a presentation which I have to shared with the class. I don't want to do that shit, but got to do it anyway.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for being patient.

Tag by @NerdQuest

Now let me shared my petty opinions and hope someone agree with me.

1. Best Girl: Kaede, the first protagonist who ain't afraid to get her hand dirty and she was so kind and care about everyone so much!

Best Boy: Stuck between Chihiro, Mondo and Gonta who did nothing wrong.

2. Worst Girl: Maki, a assassin with a Tsundere just don't mix, to me at least. Also keep saying "Do you wanna die!" Knowing she ain't going to do shit.

Worst Boy: Kaito, Very annoying and so damn stupid. Wasn't helpful in any trial especially in chapter 4 where his emotion got the best of him. Seriously I know many people love him and I can see why, but he just another piece of shit ready to be throw in the trash.

I tried to like him, I really did. But he just make it difficult with all the sidekicks shit and his true personality didn't help at all.

3. Kaede's Execution, that have me in tear and now best girl is gone.

4. I don't really have fav, but I'm going to choose Mondo x Chihiro x Ishimaru.

5. I never cosplay before and never cross my mind since I'm black and there not many black characters, but if I want to cosplay as so one I'm going to have to have to pick Gonta.

6. Danganronpa 1, I just like the characters more from that game.

7. Danganronpa V3 Chapter 4

8. Don't really have one

9. Despair

10. The deaths

Now with that done I'm going to take a nap because I feel extremely tired. Good Night!