<Chapter 1>

That was I image what (Y/n) look like. I'm not the best doing hands or hair so....yeah.

Anyway let get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

We literary just got here and Mr. Nomoru already was giving the blonde a cold lecture. Big Sis Yuri (Yes (Y/n) call her that) was trying to calm him down, but nothing was working. Because of this campers was gathering around seeing what going on. Now due to the crowd Mr. Nomoru told blonde to step in his office,

Man I hate when he get like this, because of Mr. Nomoru anger issue he'll say thing cruel, unnecessary and hurtful. (Y/n) can remember when he first got his "lecture" from him. Didn't talk to him for almost a week.

Yuri: (Y/n)!!!

Suddenly I was tackle into big sis hugs, (Y/n) mind though

Suddenly I was tackle into big sis hugs, (Y/n) mind though. (Y/n) love hugs~

(Y/n): Big Sis Yuri! How is camp so far? (つ'∀`)つ

Yuri: It was going really well~ until....dad show up because of him we have to stop camping and return back here.

(Y/n): Sorry, (Y/n) should have calm Mr. Nomoru down before we got here but was to afraid to say a word to him.
(つ﹏<。)

Yuri: No worry (Y/n), we both know how he could get when he like...that. But enough of that you should get your stuff, you'll be staying with me in my cabin so I can keep my eyes on you. We don't want what happen last time to repeat right?

(Y/n): No... (lll-ω-)

Yuri: Don't worries (Y/n), we can watch so of your favorite anime on my phones and we can start a shipping war!

(Y/n) OK!!! (ᗒᗨᗕ)

???: Hey Ms. Yuri, if you don't mind me asking who is that?

I look behind Ms. Yuri to see a total of 5 campers. One have spiky blond hair with blue eyes. He look like a Uke type.

A boy with dark blue hair, slender but well-built body and a sash with many badges. (Y/n) think he a seme.

Next to him was a very well built boy and (Y/n) mean he was ripped. His hair is purple and he has two ear like tuffs at the top. And last he have a purple scarf around his arm. He definitely a seme.

Next was another boy with orange hair on top, brown on the bottom of his hair and a lean & firm body type. He also have a raccoon? That so cool~ (Y/n) think he can be both a seme and a uke.

And lastly a boy with brown hair, green eyes and have a camera around his neck. He seem to be mostly a uke but can be a seme if he want to.

Yuri: Oh, right. Guys this is my little brother (Y/n).