<Chapter 4 Part 2>

Author: Yay another chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I hope didn't make it weird back there. Why do I remember thing that I want to forget! UGH, this so frustrating!

(Y/n): Wait, (Y/n) hear something...

Author: Did I forget to tell ya that (Y/n) got super hearing! So you can hear anything even if people try to whispers, this for the next chapter...

I think...It coming from that way!

Without thinking a rush over there, passing trees and bushes. I got closer and closer and I see. Keitaro and Hiro. It got very quiet and they look kinda sad. NO WORRY! (Y/n) WILL MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER AND WHAT BETTER THEN GIVING A HUGE HUG!!

Again without thinking I rush over to them and pull both of them to a hug!

(Y/n): BEAR HUG!

Hiro: W-What?!

Keitaro: (Y/n)?!

(Y/n): Yep, that me~

Hiro: H-How long you been there?!

(Y/n): Oh, (Y/n) just got here why? Are you two was doing something?

Keitaro: N-No!

Hiro: Actually you came just in time, We got a question for you.

(Y/n): Well ask away~

Hiro: Well let say your mom is terribly ill and you want to take care of her. But you wanted to spend a little time with a friend in a far away place. Would you stay with your mom or go spend sometime with your friend.

(Y/n): Hmmm, well (Y/n) don't have a mom, but if (Y/n) did. (Y/n) would take care of her, but she'll also might want you to spend sometime away since you still kinda a kid and deserve to spend your life as much you have left. Honestly it a hard question, so I might not have given the answer you wanted.

Hiro: No, it find. I'm just asking because....my mom is the one that ill.

(Y/n): Really, how long she been sick?

Keitaro: His mom been sick for awhile, and we can't help but be worried.

Hiro: I feel bad that I left her home with my cousin, but...I wanted to....

(Y/n): Look, (Y/n) not good with stuff involve mom because the relationship with my...but (Y/n) can tell you been taking care of her a lot, and she probably wanted you to get out and have fun.

Hiro: Really?

(Y/n): If (Y/n) was a mom, (Y/n) would let his child have fun and not spend his time

Hiro: I guess?

(Y/n): Again, (Y/n) don't have the best answer so...yeah. But anyways can I help with the flowers.

Keitaro: Sure thing...

Hiro's POV

Hmmm. Something is off what he just said. "Not food with stuff involve mom because the relationship with my" I thought he said he didn't have a mom, now I can't help but be curious. I wonder what he hiding.

Timeskip's

(Y/n)'s POV

It was finally the afternoon and let me say I tired. I mean who could be outside all day like this, I don't mind the activities it just that...It too hot for this shit!

Yuri was saying all the stuff that My Friend and I did, but I could hear Taiga and his friends being salty that their name haven't been called. I don't feel like dealing with them especially Taiga dumbass, so I tune them out.