🐨(Y/n) vs Wild🌲 Part 1

Author: Spoiler alert, You lose! Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Morning are my least favorite of the day since it the time to wake up and start going to school, work or any other thing that cause me to wake up and leave my one and true lover....my bed.

Now I'm am outside with the other campers, I can't listen to music since Ms. I ♡ Yaoi took away all of my elections.

She took my phone, headphones, Nintendo Switch, computer and my drawing tablet with the pen. Now how I'm going to ignore these people, I know I said I'm going to try to make friends but I got limits and them waking me early in the morning already past my limit.

Anyways, back to me being with the others. I know like 3 of them but I don't know the other two. One have brown hair, green eyes, green bandages, green scarf and a green/black camera. (Geez someone like green).

And the other boy have short orange/brown hair, 2 hairpins, orange scarf, orange/brown water bottle and...is that a fucking raccoon tail!?

Ignoring that we was all waiting for the scouts master to come since we have to wait to get instruction on what we doing.

After a few minutes, the two scoutmasters finally show up.

Yoshinori: Attention! We're about to embark on our exciting outdoor adventure! But we're be adding a little challenge to this activity, all of you will be separated into a group of five! I will be putting our best scout, Nastumi, in charge of our newest members!

After that I kinda we to la la land of a bit since I was still a bit tired and hungry...I barely get anything to eat since I overslept and have to rush to get dress and little to eat.

I really could go for some bacon right now....

Yoshinori: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): H-Huh!?

I notice they Yoshinori, Ms. Yuri and the other five campers was staring at me with worried look.

Yoshinori: Are you alright? You look a bit upset.

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm alright.

Inner (Y/n): No I'm not! I'm starving over here!

Yoshinori: Ok then, Since you the only one without a group and also new here you'll be going with Nastumi and his group.

I look behind him and see that Nastumi was waving at me giving me a warm smile,  Hunter was looking away from me, Yoichi, who look irritated for some reason and the other two boy I don't know are giving me...actually they just staring at me and I can tell they was nervous. Probably because of the threat I gave to them Taiga and his group.

Honestly I regretted many choices in my life but that was not one of them.

(Y/n): Ok

I started walking my way toward to the group and I would be lying if I said "I wans't nervous" because I am. The way that some of them look at mean was not making this better at all.

Natsumi: Good Morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Morning...*Yawn*

Natsumi: Didn't slept well?

(Y/n): No, I just not much of a morning person.

Natsumi: Oh so like Keitaro.

(Y/n): Who?

???: T-That would be me...

I turn around and it was the guy with brown hair with a camera.

???: You the guy who threaten us yesterday...