<Chapter 6>

Author: I'm going to have to start putting the day so I can remember where I left off. Now the voting is over and the winner is...YOICHI!! That mean he is now eliminated.

(Y/n): *Point gun to Yoichi*

Author: NOT LIKE THAT DAMN IT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 7

3rd POV

it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like (Y/n) should...try to find a way to not to died from the damn heat! (Y/n) was trying to find a way to stay cool since the electricity is off, so that mean no air conditioning.

(Y/n): Nyeh...It too hot in here. (Y/n) could go swimming...but (Y/n) can't swim. I might as well play my guitar since it a free day.

Out of no where Hiro pop up right next to (Y/n)

Hiro: "Hey, (Y/n)!" saying very loudly into (Y/n)'s ears

(Y/n): W-Wah! H-Hiro, don't do that!

Hiro: hahah! Sorry, I wanted to know if you want to come with me.

(Y/n): And do what?

Hiro: And help me and Aiden cook some meal.

(Y/n): hmmm, (Y/n) I can. But-

Hiro: Great! Now come with me!

Without warning Hiro grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and started dragging him out of the cabin and onward to the mess hall.

(Y/n): W-Wait! My guitar! (Y/n) need his Dabi!

Hiro: Wait, you name your guitar?

(Y/n):....No....

Timeskip~ brought to you by (Y/n) playing his Dabi

The two campers made their way inside the kitchen, what they didn't expected was being hit by a wave of heat when they first open the door. It was hot in there like way hotter than being next to a glass window while the sun was facing you. In there was Aiden, who was butt naked and have only a apron on. He was facing the oven so his ass was showing, but you won't hear (Y/n) complaining

(Y/n): So hot...

Hiro: Oh come the heat not that bad.

(Y/n): Who said (Y/n) was talking about the heat?

Aiden: Hiro you here and who this kid maybe?

Hiro: Right you two haven't met yet. This is (Y/n), the one I been telling you about.

Aiden: Oh, so you're (Y/n) that he been telling me about. I'm Aiden Flynn, one of the scoutmaster here. Nice to meet ya!

(Y/n): Nice to meet you too, You already know but the name (Y/n) Nomoru.

Aiden: Nomoru? Does that mean you related to Yuri and Sir Goro?

(Y/n): Yep!

Aiden: No wonder that name sound familiar, Yuri wound't stop talking about you. Hey, I like your earring!

(Y/n):" Thanks, (Y/n) like yours as well."

Aiden: "Talking in third person like Yuri said, I like it!"

Hiro: "Anyways what we gonna cook?"

Aiden: "Right, well I need help cooking some ribs, chicken, and hamburgers." (I'm so hungry,)