<Chapter 8>

Day 8

(Y/n)'s POV

I'll be honest and say that today is something I wans't expecting but I love it and here why!

Early in the morning Scoutmaster Yoishi decided to wake EVERYBODY up from their peaceful sleep to do an AMAZING activity and it was the SAME activity that cause a HUGE problem last year. I can tell that Mr. Goro was not too happy about this...scratch that, I can tell he was piss but anyway.

Everybody was in their team, but since I was the odd one out, Big Sis Yuri decided to give me a "job" and she seem pretty excited. She took me in a tent where their was bandages, a couple of beds and some medicine. Before I could say anything Yuri went grabbed something that was under one of the bed. She turn around and....oh....my....

Yuri handed me an outfit, but not any outfit,It was a nurse outfit. The shirt was a button up shirt, also some shorts, a hat and the best thing was the eye patch. I didn't know why she gave me the eye patch but I guess it suppose to make me feel like a anime character or something.

Regardless I love it!

(Y/n): Thanks, Yuri!

Yuri: You welcome, I glad you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

All the camper expect for (Y/n) was now waiting all decided to wait and talk about which activities that they each going to do while waiting for their scoutmasters. Keitaro and his group already decided on what to do with Hunter as their leader.

While talking one of them realise that they was missing something but couldn't think of a thing that they was missing. Maybe it because they wasn't missing a thing but someone.

Natsumi: Have anyone seen (Y/n)?

Hiro: Nope haven't seem him.

Hunter: I saw him went over to that tent with Ms. Yuri, Maybe he still in there.

Keitaro: Let go check it out.

The group then started walking over to the tent, not prepare for what they about to see. They got closer and closer and then.

Natsumi: Excuse is (Y/n)-

Natsumi then stop and continued to stare at (Y/n), not realizing that the others was pushing him in.

Keitaro; Natsumi, why did you-

Yoichi: Yeah, Mr. Perfect why-

Hiro: You guys, what going-

Hunter: Is everyone o-

All of them froze and now staring at (Y/n) who was now wearing the outfit he was given from Yuri. They was all red looking like a fucking tomato.

(Y/n): Hey guys!

Keitaro: (Y-Y/n) what are you wearing?

(Y/n): Oh, it a nurse outfit that Yuri made! Do you like it?!

Yoichi: You look fucking Ri-

Natsumi then cover Yoichi mouth, stoping before he could upset the poor boy.

Natsumi: Really nice! That what he going to say!

(Y/n): Oh ok then, (Y/n) will just ignore what he really wanted to say.

All of them sweat drop, it shound't be a suprise since Yoichi would say something that would hurt others and can tell what he going to say anyway.

Keitaro: But you do look really cute in that outfit.