<Chapter 10>

Warning

(Y/n) will be out of character in the next few chapters, he will go back of the "event " is done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It have been a few a weeks since that event and thing haven't gotten better for a poor (H/c) hair boy.

Even been constantly been having a nightmare about the same mysteries guy who keep popping up.

Because of this his personality change little by little and his face can be seem extremely tired.

Everyone in camp notices it but can really do much since they don't even know the reason. Even if they ask (Y/n) just tell them he fine and he was just tired, which was clearly a lie.

Things was getting worse and worse. Sometimes (Y/n) wouldn't bother going to see or even play his guitar or sing.

He felt like he was being watch. No matter what he do he felt a pair of eyes on him and it was making feel extremely uncomfortable.

Was someone really watching him? Or is he just imagining it? No one knows.

(Y/n)'s POV

Ugh, why are we outside? I didn't feel like living my cabin today but I was force to go outside because the scoutmaster have some announcement to make. Let just get this shit over it since I'm already annoyed today and it just 8AM

All of the scoutmasters came and started speaking I didn't much pay attention but acted like I was. They was saying whatever till I heard the word "beach".

Fucking fantastic, now we going to the damn beach in the hot sun and playing in the salty ass water!

I would rather stay in door and stay in my room all day and have no social interaction with anyone than this.

Why am I so mad about this? I never got this mad before but I can't help it.

Timeskips brought to you by-

(Y/n): Would you shut up about the damn timeskip! You always timeskips! You and your lazy, no friends having ass!

Author: Ok damn! Who piss in your cereal. Anyway back to the story

After packing all our stuff we deicded to WALK TO DAMN BEACH...I'm still a bit sour. Maybe some fresh air will help me calm down.

While walking I felt like someone was staring at me, but every time I look around I didn't see anyone would could have, so I'll just ignore it for now. I was enjoying it till someone grab my shoulder.

I turn around to see Natsumi with his pretty smile.

Natsumi: "Hey (Y/n), are you excited for the beach?"

(Y/n): "Not really..."

Natsumi:"Why not?"

(Y/n): "W-Well, I....never learn...how to swim." Why am I being embarrassed about it, I'm pretty sure there others who don't know how to swim too, but he couldn't help it he felt like he the only one who didn't know how to swim and that embarrassing enough.

Natsumi: "Oh, is that so? Well you can always ask me. I'm a pretty good swimmer so I can teach you how." He said very proudly.

(Y/n): "R-Really?!" Was a bit surprise and taken aback just a bit.

Natsumi: "Of course what friends are for."

Author: THAT A BUNCH OF BULL CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT!!!