🐨 The Polite Blue Crab 🦀

(Y/n)'s POV

After I finish taking a shower I was kinda getting sleepy. It was a long day and I did some stuff, even if I been here for like a hour.

I was ready to get up till someone open the door and the one who open it was a tall male with blue hair.

He got a lots of badges on him, a bit too much...

???: Excuse me, are you (Y/n) (L/n)?

All I did was nod my head.

???: Great, I'm Natsumi Hamasaki and I was told to-What happen to you!?

Natsumi was staring all over my body, looking at my cuts and bandages that was all over my body.

I don't know what to say. Most people would mind their own business and leave me alone but it seem like this guy is much different from the rest.

Natsumi: Did someone-

(Y/n): Can we not...talk about it. It a very...touchy subject.

Natsumi: O-oh, I'm sorry.

(Y/n): It alright...

Natsumi: W-Well, as I was saying. I was told to give you these.

I look to see he gave me some clothes, must be the uniform I have to wear.

(Y/n): Thanks...

Natsumi: You welcome, when ever you need help or someone to talk, I'm always here.

Afterward he left, leaving me with my uniform in my hand. He seem to be a very kind and caring person.

But I need him not to worried about me, but whatever I got to get changed.

Natsumi's POV

After I left (Y/n) to change, but I can't help think about the scars and bandages that was all over him, was it there before or after arrive here. Even if I ask him I doubt he'll tell me. I should leave him be for now...but I won't be lying he did look adorable.

(Y/n)'s POV

I finish putting on my uniform, it was just a normal camp uniform but it have all of bandages on it , a star and grey scarf. What sick out to me the most was one of the badge that have a koala face on it.

For an animal with a big nose they look cute...

*growl*

Oh yeah I haven't ate yet since I got here, I guess I have to go back to the cafeteria to get some food.

I hope that Aiden guy have some clothes on...maybe...